Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in SoCal that ordered in February have a 2 week window or a VIN?

OD: 2/26
EDD 1: May 15-June 22
EDD 2: April 28-June 2
EDD 3: May 22-June 19
I'm in SoCal with an order date a week after yours on 03/03... Still no VIN but my EDD got moved up today to May 29 - June 26 after being pushed out two weeks ago.

EDD 1: May 14 - June 11
EDD 2: June 6 - July 11
EDD 3: May 29 - June 26

I'm in SoCal with an order date a week after yours on 03/03... Still no VIN but my EDD got moved up today to May 29 - June 26 after being pushed out two weeks ago.

What are your order details? Also, once you respond to this you can then put these details in your signature so people don’t bug you with this question in this thread.

Reactions: JB from the AZ
Have people received VINs while still having a 4 week EDD?

Asking for a friend.

I had a four week window May 22 - June 19. Then one night I received an email from Tesla asking me to complete the payment or something like that. I immediately checked and 2 things happened simultaneously. I got a two weeks window mid May and VIN in source code.

Edit: before that I used to check the source a lot, to a point when I didn't believe that was possible anymore.

Last edited:
Well, I'm still waiting on info from my SA. My car is in Indy, waiting on a charge port. She confirmed it doesn't have the matrix headlights. Built 4/23. Would be nice if they could at least tell me if they have tracking info on the chargeport piece. It only takes them 30min to install it according to the service center. I'm getting really frustrated. Seems easy enough to say, yes the part has been shipped, tracking indicates it'll be here in xx days, and we should be able to install within x days of arrival. That would help narrow down when I can expect delivery but they don't seem concerned. So close yet so far away... I'm done ranting

Reactions: Sheefo2k
Here’s my conversation with the Richmond SA, they will neither confirm nor deny anything but I think I got a bit more information from them? This is the SA I’ve been in contact with and he knows I’m aware that my vin and MVPA are available already.

Me: Any update on the delivery date or is my car in transit?
SA: No we are still waiting on that information but there are some delay due to parts.
Me: there are so many cars parked right out on the lot! I passed by and saw them. One of them must be mine!
SA: hmmm we can’t give it to you yet as it hasn’t passed the final inspection.

I think its fairly certain that my car is now at the delivery location and they are just waiting for the charge port part, otra its confirmation bias and I’m just lying to myself that the car actually exists somewhere.

If you don’t mind me asking are you set to cash or finance in your profile? Do you have a trade in? My OD was 3/1 and I’ve held on to your exact first EDD the entire time so far. Just curious between app refreshes as I try and read EDD tea leaves.