Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 49 and still waiting for a VIN
Located in California
OD 3/27
EDD 8/5-9-17
EDD 6/05-07/22
EDD 07/05-08/17

I know the wait isn’t as long as some people in here but it’s exciting and annoying at the same time.

OD March 5
EDD #1: May 14-June 12
EDD #2: May 14-28 (updated May 7)
EDD #3: May 18-June 1 (updated May 15)

So pushed back 3 days. No Vin in source code. I was surprised at the slight pushback but maybe it’s normal?

Yeah I ordered my long range 3/30
EDD June-Aug
EDD may 31-july 5
EDD June 30- Aug 4
Ugh so frustrating to say the least I was about 2 weeks out from that may 31 timeframe and they just bumped up the wait time a whole month.

Once you have 5 comment on this forum, you should be able to add this info in your signature.

Update: EDD change for the first time since my OD. Moved from May 31st-July 5th to June 1st- July 1st. Its looking like Ca. orders are going to be in June. Not going lie but having planned vacation in June kinda worries me. I really like the red color and wish I would of changed it from MSM several weeks ago. I'm thinking its to late to change and I'm sure it would push back the delivery date at this point.

Order date May 5. Delivery window 9/4-10/16 😂

Pearl white,
Model 3 LR W/W - San Diego. CA
- OD 3/5
- EDD 1: 5/10 - 6/7
- EDD 2: 5/12 - 6/5
- EDD 3: 5/16 - 5/30 updated 5/13

Still no VIN… is this normal or indication of a push out?
I believe once you get your two week window you should be good. Looks like you got that 2 week window!

Reactions: TSLone and jpaychek
Day 49 and still waiting for a VIN
Located in California
OD 3/27
EDD 8/5-9-17
EDD 6/05-07/22
EDD 07/05-08/17

I know the wait isn’t as long as some people in here but it’s exciting and annoying at the same time.
I'm a week after you and had similar EDD's. Do you think we have a chance to get in June? I'm on the east coast so probably more of a chance for you than me.

Reactions: jpaychek
Ugh!!! Not what I wanted you to say lol. A lot of people say it reverts back to the original EDD. We need to hope.
I’m sorry!!!!! Trust me I want to have some hope and I still do lol I just keep hearing that people with end of march order dates shouldnt excpet it until end of July to august. I really hope before tho!! My Edd was may 31 to July 5 as of yesterday and now I woke up this morning with a date of June 30-Aug 4