Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a 253 VIN assigned within the last hour with a new EDD of 5/18 – 5/21!! Unfortunately that overlaps exactly with when I'll be out of town. :(

I'll have to see if I can pick it up from Fremont either a day earlier (5/17) or day later (5/22). Wish me luck!
You can surly move it a day later. I did mine, and I picked it up on 5/14. You may also call an check about 5/17, if you already financed by 5/16

6CA5798A-B9DE-4D67-9F79-9D70D597B15B.jpeg

Just popping in to say that this car is amazing🤩

THE WAIT IS WORTH IT, I PROMISE😍

Being on the East Coast hurts sometimes, ordered after me and EDD before me, becoming the West Coast standard.
at this stage it is too early to say anything. EDDs keep changing all the times

Love the red color. Looks sleek!.

The Blue MSLR next to your car looks like my configuration. Did you happen to see a lot of Blue M3LR with all back and aero wheels?
Ordered 2/27 - EDD pushed to May29 to Jun 12
Quick glance at the order sheet on the website, I am next to get M3LR | Blue at Mt. Kisco. lol Only if everyone who orders a tesla are on this website and updates the order sheet!
Folks on this forum make up only a small fraction of all the Tesla owners. Let us know when a VIN is assigned to you.

FWIW, updates generally come at 8:00 AM ET and 4:00 PM ET.
Yup. Last night it was at the old RWD date shown in the sig, and it looks like some days have elapsed since I changed my order over to LR that it's going to estimate a new EDD.

This new EDD isn't hopeful for anyone though, it's only because I changed my build. But if someone here were to change their order, it took 4 days for a new EDD to show up.

They haven’t. Still 2.74% then you get .25% discount for EV and .5% for direct deposit for 1.99%
Nope the advertised rate includes the 0.50% direct deposit discount already if you read the fine print. You still get 0.25% for EV which is not shown. The website said 2.24% last week and now it’s 2.74%.

Last edited:
You know I am AZ brotha, tomorrow also. Talked to Glendale this week and they felt confident it was coming in the next two weeks. I’m thinking we both get Vins tomorrow. After the suns game tonight I can use a pick me up.
Did I call it? Oh yes I did and I even looked at source code last night to verify if it was hiding but guess what I woke up to this morning, “You wonderful old building and loan”!!! Vin 257 and a delivery window of 18-22!

T-J- tell us you also have some good news!