Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had my VIN for a whole 48 hours and am "patiently" waiting to schedule delivery. How long after after being assigned a VIN do people get the notification to book the appointment? Want to make sure I can get off work in advance.
Mine was VIN on Saturday, schedule appointment notice on Sunday and options were only 3 days 5/25-5/27 so it went quickly.

I know everyone is anxiously awaiting to see if I got my VIN. Sorry to report, it looks like I'll be sticking around this thread for a little longer.
No VIN today. 11 day EDD starts tomorrow.
The only thread of hope is that I saw a guy on Reddit with an EDD just like mine, but 1 day earlier. He got his VIN yesterday. So, maybe I'll get mine today?
Maybe Tesla can show AZ some love?
I need some love. My refrigerator died yesterday so the wife and I have to go buy a new one today.
A VIN would be a great way to bring my sprits up.
Doesn't Tesla want me to be happy?
Why am I in an abusive relationship with Tesla. They just keep toying with my emotions.
Next thing you know, Tesla will be taking a poop in my bed and blaming my dogs.

What tires have been coming on everyone’s recent deliveries?
Folks have been reporting that information. You can use the web site's search function to find it. The field is in the upper right corner of the page. You can search for tire, or Michelin or Hankook or Continental or any combination of those to get the information you're after. Just be sure to search "This thread".
Why am I in an abusive relationship with Tesla. They just keep toying with my emotions.
Long distance relationships are always tough.

I know everyone is anxiously awaiting to see if I got my VIN. Sorry to report, it looks like I'll be sticking around this thread for a little longer.
No VIN today. 11 day EDD starts tomorrow.
The only thread of hope is that I saw a guy on Reddit with an EDD just like mine, but 1 day earlier. He got his VIN yesterday. So, maybe I'll get mine today?
Maybe Tesla can show AZ some love?
I need some love. My refrigerator died yesterday so the wife and I have to go buy a new one today.
A VIN would be a great way to bring my sprits up.
Doesn't Tesla want me to be happy?
Next thing you know, Tesla will be taking a poop in my bed and blaming my dogs.
Tesla better be giving you the most PRISTINE car they have ever made

This is crazy for all of us in Florida waiting for our charge ports while cars are getting delivered with the exact build in FL.
Tomorrow will be my OD anniversary date, I ordered 12/27/21, 5 months and still waiting.

NOT HAPPY !!!!
Right there with you! I'd hate to start having to make payments to my credit union for a car I don't even have possession of. I get the supply chain issues, but at least tell your customers what's up.

Right there with you! I'd hate to start having to make payments to my credit union for a car I don't even have possession of. I get the supply chain issues, but at least tell your customers what's up.
That's what i'm frustrated about. 4 weeks waiting for a chip with no estimated shipping/install date? really? they HAVE to have SOME idea or date range internally. Why not just tell me it will be 2 months?