Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There really is no proof that this is true as long as you stay under the LR umbrella. It might have worked in the past but tesla is closing those loopholes. Best thing to do is order the car you want and then be patient. Not much you can do to change your edd except upgrade to a performance
That’s true. Read my sig. I upgraded to white interior and my EDD was pushed out.

Has anyone reported or seen movement for cars coming to the Orlando area? Trying to gauge where my 261xxx would fall.
I just got back from the Eatonville SC. My SA told me my arrival date was pushed back to 6/9. I asked if the car might be ready on 6/10 and she laughed stating they have 60 cars coming in. There are only 9 parking slots there so it’s going to be a mad house.

New here. I have been checking this thread daily since the day I placed my order.
M3LR MSM/Black Aero no FSD OD 2/28
After 3 EDD updated, finally got my VIN this morning (268XXX), and got a text to schedule for delivery 3 hours later.
I scheduled for 6/11 1pm at Irvine, CA
Hopefully everything go smooth.
Everyone wishes this was the way it worked!🤩

Changed my RWD order to LR about 10 days ago.

Little Introduction:

I'm located in eastcoast of great white North.

Welcome to my EDD journey which will be one hell of a ride just like driving in pothole with patches of roads in between here in eastcoast.

From the land where tesla is delivering cars from some company's garage and delivery defies all odds (not in a good way).

While most people with my delivery date will get their car in 90-120 days, I will be lucky if I get mine in 180-240 days.

My OD is March 02 2022 (that was for RWD), changed to LR on May 10 WHT 18 AERO, No FSD, BLK interior. EDD - Oct 2022 to Jan 2023 ( this has been same and true to this date )

Reactions: TSLone and jpaychek
Hi,I guess this is my graduation post. Overall it was a nice experience, the people there were very pleasant and everything went quick. The car had the Matrix lights and Ryzen. So that’s nice. The car was not perfect though, small misalignments on the door the charge port and the frunk. Nothing major though, my wif if very good at finding these things, actually there was another couple there picking up the same exact car and asked my wife to look it over, they originally said it looked perfect, but she found problems. LOL.

Car is in the garage charging right now(It was delivered with 90%), but I am so excited. Here are some pics.
Good luck to everybody here still waiting it’s an awesome car.

View attachment 810324View attachment 810325
you sir, are a Tesla owner. Congrats and long life!

I just got back from the Eatonville SC. My SA told me my arrival date was pushed back to 6/9. I asked if the car might be ready on 6/10 and she laughed stating they have 60 cars coming in. There are only 9 parking slots there so it’s going to be a mad house.
Oh man, that’s insane to know that there are 60 cars enroute. Hopefully mine is one of them! I haven’t even seen the facility but with only 9 slots I can only imagine how small is it.

A question for the experts:

So I jumped on the app and did all the registration shenanigans. So now its asking about a trade in. I'm gonna try and get them to buy my BMW off me, I doubt they'll want it as it's on its last leg, but with an EDD of 11/26-1/21 I'm guessing I should wait until I get closer to delivery to complete the trade in stuff? I see some people get multiple texts about trade ins when the time comes closer.

Reactions: Nfletcher
View attachment 806380
Finally…Thanks for all the camaraderie! I couldn’t have made it through the last 97 days without all the advice, insight, and venting on this forum. No issues at all with the car that I could find. 🤩
Hi everyone! I came back to say…I know the wait is torture, but believe me when I say I miss my car when I don’t drive it for a single day. I do think the longer you wait, the more perfect your car will be. 🤩 Not sure if it’s psychology or karma, but that’s how it is for me.

So cool to see so many of you getting VINs and deliveries! I only read the last couple posts (too busy driving the long routes everywhere), so sorry if I missed responding to many of you. @SCTes1aMan—Congrats on the VIN (and grandkid and beach house)! @Mohammadm—saw you copied my exact post for your graduation (it’s all good) 😂 @Hiline @JB—yep, I updated my signature with a DD! @windjammer—pretty happy with the specs, including the 19in, which I was kinda on the fence about. @T-J—I think your VIN will finally come at lucky #14 (I knew you’d break the EDD record!).

Can’t wait for more of you to join the graduation list during the 2nd quarter push. Good luck and hope your cars are perfect too!

Also, enjoy your Memorial Day. Hope you can be with family and friends. Thanks to all who have and are serving.

A question for the experts:

So I jumped on the app and did all the registration shenanigans. So now its asking about a trade in. I'm gonna try and get them to buy my BMW off me, I doubt they'll want it as it's on its last leg, but with an EDD of 11/26-1/21 I'm guessing I should wait until I get closer to delivery to complete the trade in stuff? I see some people get multiple texts about trade ins when the time comes closer.
Do the trade-in and financing stuff after you get a VIN. Those expire within 30-60 days, so there’s no point having them completed way before the EDD. Ask your SA on the number where you got a text saying “welcome to the Tesla family” to change to trade in when you get your VIN and do the same if you’re financing.