Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright, folks, my turn for an update. Per my signature, after 48 days of a five-week window and no update, I finally got my (first?) two-week window today, almost exactly in the middle of my original date-specific window. Interestingly, the middle of that two week window is exactly 90 days since my OD. No sign of a VIN yet, but I wasn’t expecting that anyway. Fingers crossed!

I predict a lot of March orders to start getting their vins soon. They are going to fill as many orders as possible before the quarter ends per my SA.
That's a given and it will change from east coast deliveries to more west coast. It's basically the same every quarter. That isn't to say the east coast will stop seeing deliveries but in the last three weeks, you should see a substantial amount stay on that side of the country.

Your right. If you had the wired connector, it will do 40 amps. Glad to see another graduate. I’m still hoping my car will arrive at the SC soon 🤞.
40 amps wired, good info. That will maximize the 14-50 socket at home. This also serves to remind me to check the function of the mobile connector before the long drive back to town. Thanks.

M3LR | MSM | Black | 18" Aero | No FSD | OD: 3/12 | EDD (time of order): May 2022 | EDD1 (3/15): 6/14-7/12 | EDD2 (4/5): 6/5-7/17 |
EDD3 (4/17): 6/10-7/15 | EDD4 (4/22): 5/26-6/30 | EDD5 (5/9): 6/2-6/30 | EDD6 (5/30): 6/12-6/26 | Pickup Saskatoon, SK

Updated EDD

Order Date 03/15 M3LR MSM Black Interior 18 inch Aero No FSD EDD 06/04 - 07/16 - Florida
04/14 EDD 06/16-07/21
04/20 EDD 08/23-10/04 🤬
04/27 EDD 06/10 - 07/15....better
05/11 EDD 06-10 - 07/08
05/25 EDD 06/14 - 06/28...2 week window, woohoo!
05/27 EDD 06/13 - 06/27...moved up a day, lol.
05/31 EDD 06/05 - 06/11... VIN 260
Congratulations!!! Hoping for mine anytime now, still showing 6/14-6/28.

Reactions: jpaychek and Mod3HV
I must be livin right. App told me on Sunday I could pick the car up on Friday. I went in to the store this morning and the nice guys there told me they’d have it ready this afternoon. Vin 266XXX. Matrix lights included. They had to align the driver’s door before delivery. Got a couple tiny rock chips in the paint to go back for. Car was pretty tight. Tesla ended up making good on their original EDD by delivering in May by the hair of their chinny chin chins. Power is great. You could certainly get in trouble fast if you’re not a sober adult driving it. I’m pretty clear in that department so… AB is really tempting…..

I must be livin right. App told me on Sunday I could pick the car up on Friday. I went in to the store this morning and the nice guys there told me they’d have it ready this afternoon. Vin 266XXX. Matrix lights included. They had to align the driver’s door before delivery. Got a couple tiny rock chips in the paint to go back for. Car was pretty tight. Tesla ended up making good on their original EDD by delivering in May by the hair of their chinny chin chins. Power is great. You could certainly get in trouble fast if you’re not a sober adult driving it. I’m pretty clear in that department so… AB is really tempting…..
Congrats! What’s your configuration?

So as of today, I've had my car for one week and love my commute as the infotainment system is incredible and so is the ride. I'm definitely considering the premium connectivity subscription after my 30 day trial is up. But you all will get there so while you are waiting, I wanted to point out the podcast here on TMC with co-hosts Marc, Louis and Mike recently talked about Superchargers- Podcast #10. They talk about how our Supercharger network will be allowing non-Tesla cars in the near future to the network. It's as if Los Angeles doesn't need a longer line to get to a SC already and now adding in other EV's to the mix. Do check it out. Marc talks about how he purchased a CCS 1 adapter from Korea. I've watched other Youtube videos and others have suggested keeping one in your car is definitely not a bad idea. If you can't get to a SC and you are near a electrify america, chargepoint or EVgo station this adapter will allow you to have options. I'm signing up to all of them. With that said, I thought I would share so far how easy it was to purchase one from Harumio a Korean based forwarding service for $309 free shipping to the US. [More later if I receive it and when] Most newer cars should have CCS enabled but you can check once you receive your vehicle by going to your Controls>Software>Additional Vehicle Information>look for CCS Adapter Support: Enabled.
Better safe than sorry that we can't get charged.

So I'm currently at a two week window. June 12-26. When you get down to two weeks, do people ever get push back like a month. I can understand a couple days, but I'm hoping I'll have my car sometime this month. What do you guys think?
Pushes do happen and they can be a month but I would call it rare. You're likely in good shape. Your order details may be a factor as well.

My curiosity was getting the best of me, so I ran some quick numbers from the spreadsheet to see which were the most popular Exterior/Interior combinations..
MSM/Black 1007
White/Black 866
Blue/Black 660
Black/Black 428
Red/Black 389
White/White 380
Blue/White 221
MSM/White 176
Red/White 154
Black/White 84
Sorry for the dumb questions. Are we inputting information into a spreadsheet? If we are, how do I input my information?