Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did some research and decided to upgrade my order to M3P. Trading in earlier means more value, and I’ll drive straight to the Toyota dealer tomorrow for a quote, since my OD for an M3P can mean a super short wait time since upgrading.

As always I’ll stay here on this thread and the SR thread too, but I’ll be focusing on the P thread mainly.

Did some research and decided to upgrade my order to M3P. Trading in earlier means more value, and I’ll drive straight to the Toyota dealer tomorrow for a quote, since my OD for an M3P can mean a super short wait time since upgrading.

As always I’ll stay here on this thread and the SR thread too, but I’ll be focusing on the P thread mainly.
I just did that today, you will love it! EDD will pull in greatly..

72 months. When I wrote this post, I didn't include the .25% rate reduction for auto payment. It will be 2.24 when I opt-in for that. Everything can be done online, they will FedEx you a check if you can't pick one up in one of their branches.
these rates are nuts. I have good credit and a big down payment, but I'm seeing rates just south of 4%. Is this due to my geographic location (Seattle)? Can I borrow money from your friends at great lakes :)

these rates are nuts. I have good credit and a big down payment, but I'm seeing rates just south of 4%. Is this due to my geographic location (Seattle)? Can I borrow money from your friends at great lakes :)
A lot of the discussion here about lending is referring to credit unions, which are often lower than banks you may be talking with. Check with your local credit unions or the ones you see here.

Thanks for the positive vibes, I needed that this morning!
Honestly I wished they were more upfront about the realistic timeline of 90+ days rather than tell me 2 months and we'll keep a look out to see if we can get you a car sooner. But then the war crisis, gas prices, food prices due to gas prices, supply chain situation and a wave of Covid flare ups in the county.

Reactions: dgoodlan
Welp, today is graduation day. Filled up the tank of the truck Enterprise graciously " upgraded" me to over the small car I requested lol. I cannot wait to stop paying for gas. Now to hit the road for the 4.5 trip to Mt Kisco
We don't see many black M3s down here but I was sitting beside one yesterday and it looked really sharp. I'm sure you're going to love it!

Reactions: ZZ118
I wouldn't pay attention to the book value and get some quotes from Carvana, CarMax, the Toyota dealership, etc. They're all in need of cars and overpaying. They often base their prices on their inventory and demand so you may get a ridiculously good offer from them.
It is true, Carvana is offering us $3k more for our 2010 Accord than any other dealer.

I'm a little over 48 hours away from Graduation Day. Haven't heard anything from any SA's, so I assume everything is on-time and good to go.
Put gas in my car yesterday, hopefully for the last time. $5.49 a gallon here in the Phoenix area.
Laid out my backseat floormat so it'll lay nice and flat in the car.
Ordering a few more accessories while I pass time the next two days.
Going with the fam to see Bob's Burgers this morning.
Monday is going to be a long day.

I'm a little over 48 hours away from Graduation Day. Haven't heard anything from any SA's, so I assume everything is on-time and good to go.
Put gas in my car yesterday, hopefully for the last time. $5.49 a gallon here in the Phoenix area.
Laid out my backseat floormat so it'll lay nice and flat in the car.
Ordering a few more accessories while I pass time the next two days.
Going with the fam to see Bob's Burgers this morning.
Monday is going to be a long day.
congrats T-J! We need pics ASAP when you get it. or even better yet, go live on youtube and share us the link :)