Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So looking at this chart, does that mean if my EDD is September - Oct 14 and I’m east coast , that my chances are good to be on the earlier side of that window?
That EDD isn't consistent with the pattern as it puts you right on Q3 west coast deliveries. The next two east coast windows are August and November. Is that your initial EDD or a revised one?

Realize that the vehicles being delivered now were ordered no later than about mid-March. You ordered in mid-May. I really can't see Tesla getting all orders between mid-March and mid-May completed in the next quarter. I think they did 3-4 weeks' worth of orders in this quarter. That means August is unlikely, pushing you out to November.

This is just guesswork. I don't know what the order volume has been like since the big burst of activity around March. If the volume has dropped off a bit, Tesla may be able to make more progress getting through the order queue and reach mid-May orders in August. If Tesla ramps up production at Fremont they may again be able to make more progress. I'm rooting for you, but we'll have to see what Tesla can do.

Reactions: CEEV and jpaychek
Got my text to schedule delivery, but it completely fell out of the June 7-11 range. Currently scheduled it for 6/18 (options were 6/17-19 but of course I’ll be out of state and flying back in the night of 6/17). Anyone had luck getting their delivery bumped up by speaking to an SA?

Edit: Noticed that it said tentative appointment. Specifically,
“Appointment will be tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection of your Model 3. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model 3 arrives earlier or later than we currently expect.”

Last edited:
GRADUATION DAY!!!
OD: 2/17
VIN: 254XXX

Everything went smooth, place was absolutely packed. Did a trade in & they didn't even look at he car, could've gave them a lemon.

Having never been in one before I had my concerns, but man this car is everything and more! Absolutely love it! Looking at doing the Prefomance boost but honestly not even sure it needs it, this thing is fast!

View attachment 813071View attachment 813072
Yeah, another Red owner. Congrats on the car!!

Reactions: Lukeb5301
Got my text to schedule delivery, but it completely fell out of the June 7-11 range. Currently scheduled it for 6/18 (options were 6/17-19 but of course I’ll be out of state and flying back in the night of 6/17). Anyone had luck getting their delivery bumped up by speaking to an SA?

Edit: Noticed that it said tentative appointment. Specifically,
“Appointment will be tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection of your Model 3. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model 3 arrives earlier or later than we currently expect.”
Yikes! A fellow Eatonville pickup location. I got the same today. My date is June 14, the last day of the newly updated EDD from Friday (had to be the last day of the window 😩). Of course, they may surprise me and contact me earlier 🤞.

Ok, finally got my scheduled pickup date, (tentative). The wait is almost over. My only hiccup is the insurance. Insurance card shows the effective date 1 week before pickup date but the app is telling me insurance is expiring. I’ll call in the morning (Sunday evening now) and get it sorted.
9 more days!
Mine says the same thing. I reached out to my SA and they said it's good as long as it's valid 20 days after pickup.

• Informative
Reactions: Mwhusa and jpaychek
Ok, finally got my scheduled pickup date, (tentative). The wait is almost over. My only hiccup is the insurance. Insurance card shows the effective date 1 week before pickup date but the app is telling me insurance is expiring. I’ll call in the morning (Sunday evening now) and get it sorted.
9 more days!
I’m really hoping we can get an earlier date.

• Love
Reactions: Mwhusa
GRADUATION DAY!!!
OD: 2/17
VIN: 254XXX

Everything went smooth, place was absolutely packed. Did a trade in & they didn't even look at he car, could've gave them a lemon.

Having never been in one before I had my concerns, but man this car is everything and more! Absolutely love it! Looking at doing the Prefomance boost but honestly not even sure it needs it, this thing is fast!

View attachment 813071View attachment 813072
Lukeb, That is one sexy Tesla!! Love love love the white interior with the red. Best wishes🎉

Reactions: USA2DAY and Mwhusa
9 more days!
I uploaded a pic of the insurance on my current vehicle and didn't have any issues. I don't think you need to show insurance on the Tesla, just current insurance as most states give you 10 days to get the insurance switched over.

Reactions: Mwhusa and jpaychek