Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still learning here but do all M3LR come with the mobile charging connector?
No. Included mobile chargers were discontinued for new orders in mid to late April. Any order after that (which going off of your posting history shows you ordered in May) should not be expecting it. Consider adding your order date in your signature as it (especially in this case) is a helpful piece of information for others to know in this thread.
M3LR, blue with black interior, 18” aero with no fsd.
Same here advice here (and good choice I have the exact same configuration). The configuration details are great, but isn't of particular importance. Your order date and EDD history are more relevant to others to compare their orders to and for others in this thread to give advice to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: CEEV and guerro
No. Included mobile chargers were discontinued for new orders in mid to late April. Any order after that (which going off of your posting history shows you ordered in May) should not be expecting it. Consider adding your order date in your signature as it (especially in this case) is a helpful piece of information for others to know in this thread.

Same here advice here (and good choice I have the exact same configuration). The configuration details are great, but isn't of particular importance. Your order date and EDD history are more relevant to others to compare their orders to and for others in this thread to give advice to you.
Weird. I thought I included in my signature. I have updated.

To all the new members to this thread, welcome!!
To shed some light onto your waits: For those with OD's in March/April, that is when the massive ordering surge happened (due to gas prices). Outside of a few exceptions, you should expect to wait around 100 days for your car. This can fluctuate on a number of factors such as options, your location, cancellations, etc.
Bugging an SA will NOT get your car here sooner. Having 6 or 7 EDD's is pretty normal. Having 14 EDD's (like I did) is not.
No, the trade-in text doesn't mean a VIN is imminent.
No, there isn't a "pattern" of EDD's of 5 weeks, then 4 weeks, then 2 weeks, then 10 days. People have EDD's all over the place.
We're here to help you through this process. You're not alone. We've been there.
PS: Tesla's air conditioning suuuuuucks in very hot weather.
That last part about the AC. I thought I was the only one that noticed that 😂😂 I went for a test drive and blasted the AC and it felt like it was barley on.

Reactions: HeatherW22 and T-J-
So I scheduled my delivery date this past Saturday for Wednesday pick up. I just received a text stating "Appointment will be tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your model 3 arrives earlier or later than we currently expect." I sent a text back to ask when it was expected, but waiting to hear back. Did anyone have this happen? Why would he schedule it if they don't where the car is? Anyone have this happen?

Reactions: T-J- and saf007
Hello,
My name is Steve and I'm a Teslaholic,
Been lurking in the shadows reading a lot of posts. I ordered a model 3 LR on March 15. Had a delivery window towards the end of May. everyone else that changed a few times. June 5th I got my vin number. I then got an EDD of June 21-24. June 8th I got a txt from my SA telling me my car left the factory, I live on the east coast in RI. June 9th my EDD changes to June 15-21. Vin #272 color is Midnight Silver Metallic with black interior. Waiting to hear back from SA about Matrix headlights and Ryzen chip.
Hope this helps

OD April 7th😊
1st EDD May 28th - July 2nd 😆
Sold my car April 25th 🥲
3rd EDD 🤷‍♂️ July 5th - August 16th 🫠
Been on the bus for over a month Tesla does not offer any update and when I asked about a rental they suggested Turo. I know this may be a childish rant but if i didn’t already buy so many parts I would of checked out a electric BMW 😤

Parts List
-Front door alcantara overlay -✅Rpm tesla $29
-Doashboard alcantara Cap - ✅Rpm Tesla $99
-Performance Brake Pedal -✅ RPM Tesla $25
-Cup holder rubber protector-✅ RPM Tesla $19
-Mud Flaps Screw-less- ✅ RPM Tesla $39
-All weather floor mats - ✅ Weather Tech $21
-Cargo/trunk liner - ✅ Weather Tech $130
-Xbox One Controller Blue - ✅ Microsoft $55
-Center console organizer - ✅ Tesla $33
-Black Dualmotor emblem✅Abstractocean $25

Tint Planned
70% Windshield
35% Front
5% Rear
5% Roof

Reactions: saf007
So I scheduled my delivery date this past Saturday for Wednesday pick up. I just received a text stating "Appointment will be tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your model 3 arrives earlier or later than we currently expect." I sent a text back to ask when it was expected, but waiting to hear back. Did anyone have this happen? Why would he schedule it if they don't where the car is? Anyone have this happen?
They book you in before the vehicle arrives and sometimes it can be delayed coming in. I texted the day before to confirm we were good for the day pick up was booked. Everything is tentative. I booked the last possible date available to schedule just in case there is any delays.

They book you in before the vehicle arrives and sometimes it can be delayed coming in. I texted the day before to confirm we were good for the day pick up was booked. Everything is tentative. I booked the last possible date available to schedule just in case there is any delays.
OK, the SA did it for me and just asked if I was free Wednesday so I said yes. That was Saturday. Then I got this text to ask me to email my insurance info because it was blurry on the app and then right after that "tentative" message. I'll see if he responds.