Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been a challenge to get a hold of a scheduled delivery date since the app indicates that dates are unavailable. When calling Tesla, the estimated call back time is 2 - 3 hour window. Plus, still waiting to see what trade-in value Tesla will provide to then arrange for final payment. At this point, I would be ok to sell to Carvana--but I need to know when my delivery date is so that I have a car. :rolleyes:

It's been a challenge to get a hold of a scheduled delivery date since the app indicates that dates are unavailable. When calling Tesla, the estimated call back time is 2 - 3 hour window. Plus, still waiting to see what trade-in value Tesla will provide to then arrange for final payment. At this point, I would be ok to sell to Carvana--but I need to know when my delivery date is so that I have a car. :rolleyes:
Is it possible to call your delivery site directly?

Is it possible to call your delivery site directly?
Unfortunately, no luck calling the site directly. And on the delivery site's website, they have listed their order support email address, but I have yet to receive a reply back. The irony is that we have received the automated text message stating that if we don't select a delivery date, we will be bumped. And yet, our attempts to schedule one have resulted in this endless loop. o_O

To the Philly area peeps who picked up from Tesla Devon: do you have a SA direct number that you can share? If so, please feel free to DM me.

Unfortunately, no luck calling the site directly. And on the delivery site's website, they have listed their order support email address, but I have yet to receive a reply back. The irony is that we have received the automated text message stating that if we don't select a delivery date, we will be bumped. And yet, our attempts to schedule one have resulted in this endless loop. o_O

To the Philly area peeps who picked up from Tesla Devon: do you have a SA direct number that you can share? If so, please feel free to DM me.
I’ve had good luck texting with the number that first texted me “welcome to the Tesla family.” I’m not sure if I’m communicating directly with Devon but earlier today I asked to take the trade in off of my account and they were pretty responsive. I’ve had other questions and they have responded within an hour or so. I assume you’ve texted and had no luck? If not I’d go that route.

Reactions: Maric
I’ve had good luck texting with the number that first texted me “welcome to the Tesla family.” I’m not sure if I’m communicating directly with Devon but earlier today I asked to take the trade in off of my account and they were pretty responsive. I’ve had other questions and they have responded within an hour or so. I assume you’ve texted and had no luck? If not I’d go that route.
Yes, the text replies have been selective. In other words, we inquired to whom to make the check payable to: they replied promptly. When we asked to confirm a delivery date and time (tomorrow, 6/18 @ 10am): no response to that. When we inquired about trade-in value: no response. Then we receive a text indicating that we need to select a delivery date or risk being bumped.

While the car is likely to be awesome, the service delivery thus far is less-than-stellar. :confused:

Well thats just great! Im gettin restless…i got the June text a couple days ago and they replied they’d let me know when the car was en route. My latest edd is june 18 - july 2. Realistically its 18-30 since they’re aiming for an end of Q2 delivery in conjunction with the june text. OD is 3/13…everyone is gettin a VIN it seems, but my friend and i who ordered one day apart are still waiting…someone give me hope or ima lose my shiiiiiett haha.

I call it rejected VIN 🙃
You and I are in the same boat. An alternative explanation which was given to me by the local SC is that these cars have been sitting in storage somewhere for a long-ass time waiting for charge ports. Not sure if I buy it 100% but it's what they said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hopefully you're able to get your fin stuff locked. Did you get a build date/Delivery window?

Disappointing experience thus far in attempting to schedule delivery date. Went from:

7/23 - 8/27 EDD to
6/15 - 6/19 EDD (with VIN) to
6/17 - 6/21 EDD (with no VIN)

in a matter of 3 days. The scheduling feature in the app was a fail, the text messages were in spurts--some with relevant information and many where our replies were met with radio silence. Calling Tesla was even more frustrating getting through to a person. And in the end, it appears that we are bumped. :mad:

Attachments

• 20220617_180538.jpg
    20220617_180538.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 20220617_181134.jpg
    20220617_181134.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20220617-171713_Call.jpg
    Screenshot_20220617-171713_Call.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20220617_180617.jpg
    20220617_180617.jpg