Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Folks! I am taking the delivery of my M3LR on 08/13. MVPA on the website shows an odometer rating of 15 miles. Is it normal for a new car to have 15 miles on the odometer already? Maybe I am overthinking this but posts like this make me worry: Tesla Sold Me A Wrecked M3 As New
Found the answer. For anyone who might be getting too excited(and slightly nervous :) ) about their new car like me, It looks like 15 miles is a standard number Tesla puts on MVPA. The actual mileage on the vehicle might be different. Delivery Odometer Miles Question

I'm in the same boat as you. I set up Plaid in the Tesla app and have the money in my bank account ready to go, I was hoping there's a "review" screen but I'm afraid to click pay becuase I don't want to transfer the money till I see the car but I do want to make sure everything is good to go and I like your idea of sending $1 just as a test. I also have a giant "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" message on my info page which makes it seem like delivery could be delayed if I don't pay. It's really tempting to just say what the heck and pay them ahead of time, I mean sooner or later they will get my money but people on this forum are pretty adamant about not doing that so I guess I will wait.
I pressed it and it paid LOL oh well the payment was going eventually. Not a big deal

But in other news my stupid credit union was too damn slow and approved me for the loan but not the stupid checking account yet to be a “member” so now I can’t make my Friday delivery. Had to reschedule until Sunday. Wack

Picked up my car today! So exciting! Absolutely love it!
Car is great! No issues! Came with everything that everyone is wanting and the Hancock tires! Yes! There was a mobile connector in the car (super excited about that!) Global headlights and of course all the other good stuff, Ryzen chip, ccs adapter enabled.

super easy pick up! Car was sitting there waiting for me with my name on the dash, doors unlocked, able to open everything and turn on ac, radio, lights, etc. when I ran out of things to find wrong with it (which was none) I paid my balance with plaid, and then saw that there was a door to go into to get my key card (note: not the sales room!). Walked in, gave them my name, had me sign the mvpa thing and a couple of other things, handed me my key card and I was good! As soon as I did all that they hit the magic button on their computer and I was able to make my phone my key, pair Bluetooth, and it even started doing a software update. Then they just let you drive off the lot with your beautiful new car! Absolutely love the white interior and that blue is just gorgeous!
I couldn’t be happier!
🥳 Congrats HeatherW22!🎉🎉 I'm glad all went smooth with your delivery. That blue/white choice is beautiful! Loved your enthusiastic posts and wish you the best!!

A little off topic but anyone who has EDD closer to end of year thinking of delaying it to 2023 to take advantage (if it ends up being applicable) for the new rebates - granted it passes today.

I placed another order for a Model 3 LR and looks like my delivery date range is Jan-April right now. It'd be nice if by then Tesla makes adjustments in pricing to ensure LR at least qualifies for the rebates.

A little off topic but anyone who has EDD closer to end of year thinking of delaying it to 2023 to take advantage (if it ends up being applicable) for the new rebates - granted it passes today.

I placed another order for a Model 3 LR and looks like my delivery date range is Jan-April right now. It'd be nice if by then Tesla makes adjustments in pricing to ensure LR at least qualifies for the rebates.
What date did you place the 2nd M3LR order? What was its configuration? Thanks