Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so I just got the schedule your delivery text. I just got the text that the vehicle left Fremont today and the first pickup option in Innisfil (Toronto Ontario Canada area) is Thursday at 11am. Is there any chance that this car is getting from California to Toronto area, through the border, in only 2 days? I have options for Thursday, Friday or Saturday. I'm tempted to pick Saturday just because it gives the car the most time to get there..but frankly Thursday is way more convenient but it would suck to be stranded in Toronto for days waiting for the car the show up....

Ok so I just got the schedule your delivery text. I just got the text that the vehicle left Fremont today and the first pickup option in Innisfil (Toronto Ontario Canada area) is Thursday at 11am. Is there any chance that this car is getting from California to Toronto area, through the border, in only 2 days? I have options for Thursday, Friday or Saturday. I'm tempted to pick Saturday just because it gives the car the most time to get there..but frankly Thursday is way more convenient but it would suck to be stranded in Toronto for days waiting for the car the show up....
You can call Tesla and they can see where it is. I doubt it’s going California to Ontario in 48 hours.

Reactions: Golf8621204
I would say that if Thursday is available then the car is there! I had to call my sc because my first delivery date was a Friday but I was flying out on Friday. I asked if I could pick it up on Thursday and they were able to squeeze me in! Originally I was told by a different person that the car would be delivered on Wednesday. So if Thursday is an option I bet that it will be there. Go ahead and book it! Good luck!

If any delays happen or there's issues at SA final inspection they'll inform you/move your date forward.

Still better than me lol. OD 7/12 and last week EDD changed to Jan 2023-April 2023. M3LR P.White, Aero Wheels, No FSD, Black interior
Same experience here, but with some recent good news. OD 7/9 and last week my EDD changed to Jan 2023 -April 2023. This morning I got my VIN and EDD updated to 8/24 - 9/4. I'm in the Boston area. M3LR, White, Black Interior, Aero Wheels, No FSD

Reactions: Bestie_n_Tessi
Same experience here, but with some recent good news. OD 7/9 and last week my EDD changed to Jan 2023 -April 2023. This morning I got my VIN and EDD updated to 8/24 - 9/4. I'm in the Boston area. M3LR, White, Black Interior, Aero Wheels, No FSD
Man i was about to say how lucky you were haha. But the EDD update sure is nice. I'd be happy with an October/November delivery

I'd offer you a free place to crash but my wife would question my judgement lol

Reactions: ThunderBay3Y
Yes. You probably got your quote a week before that and these 2 weeks price drop crazy. You can try repriced your car and i am sure it will drop 5%ish
1660705537254.png

Mine rose lol