Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@cfl246tho thanks for sharing. On delivery day, are you taking a check from your credit union for the full purchase price of your car? And are you making your down payment to Tesla or to your credit union?
On delivery day I'm taking a bank check that pays for part of the price. I paid Tesla an amount, and the loan is for the remaining portion to be paid. As I described, within the app in the payment section, I gave Tesla the info needed to get funds electronically from my account. After that, the app summarizes everything, including the amount remaining, the financed portion. So the "down payment" is what I already paid Tesla. The CU will hold the lien pending payoff of the amount borrowed. I will not have paid the CU anything until 1st monthly payment

• Informative
Reactions: phaheem and JB47394
There's a great review of ceramic coatings on Project Farm. I used the Turtle Wax Hybrid, and it's amazing. I also did many of the preps mentioned (clay bar, etc.). It's cool how it not only is ok to get it on other surfaces, but it's like RainX. It works great on all surfaces, for me.

if you accept the trade in, it is good for 30 days. you can also decline it at any time.
I accepted then declined 2-days prior to delivery. My only recommendation is that you decline when your insurance company is open, as it caused a 1-day delay for me because the paperwork for the registration had to be redone and a new insurance stamp applied. Had to wait until Tuesday after Labor Day because the insurance agent was closed for the holiday weekend.

Tomorrow is the big day!! Hoping all goes very smooth!! I'll post an update sometime tomorrow
Congrats. I "graduated" yesterday. Enjoy the experience. You've earned it! I had a car matching my build fall into my lap because the person it was brought in for decided not to buy the car, without ever seeing it. The VIN was a bit older than I was expecting for a Sept delivery (335xxx), but my SA informed me the car's birthday was 8/6/22 and I picked it up on 9/6/22. It has Matrix headlights, Michelin tires, and included the mobile charger and a Tesla Model 3 license plate frame. I'm not sure how to determine if it has the Ryzen processor, but I have no complaints about the speed of things on the display. The car (Joules Jr.) looks great. No paint issues, no panel gaps, interior is spotless with no creases in seating or blemishes. Delivery was quick, easy and enjoyable. Hang in there if you're waiting for news on your car. Things can change quickly. I had an EDD of Jan'23-Apr'23 less than a week before I drove the new car off the lot.

Congrats. I "graduated" yesterday. Enjoy the experience. You've earned it! I had a car matching my build fall into my lap because the person it was brought in for decided not to buy the car, without ever seeing it. The VIN was a bit older than I was expecting for a Sept delivery (335xxx), but my SA informed me the car's birthday was 8/6/22 and I picked it up on 9/6/22. It has Matrix headlights, Michelin tires, and included the mobile charger and a Tesla Model 3 license plate frame. I'm not sure how to determine if it has the Ryzen processor, but I have no complaints about the speed of things on the display. The car (Joules Jr.) looks great. No paint issues, no panel gaps, interior is spotless with no creases in seating or blemishes. Delivery was quick, easy and enjoyable. Hang in there if you're waiting for news on your car. Things can change quickly. I had an EDD of Jan'23-Apr'23 less than a week before I drove the new car off the lot.
I’m hoping my delivery goes as smoothly as yours!! I believe it’s has the ryzen processor. I haven’t seen one person in a long time say it hasn’t!

Reactions: ZZ118