Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats an 11 day window. Dude youre getting a dell...err tesla!

Start getting everything in order they will move fast once you get the VIN (delivery next day or 2 days after likely)
I cant believe you went there! I still remember those commercials... haha.
I'm excited. I been eagerly waiting for a few weeks now, since we hit EOQ month. I cant wait to get all these accessories out of my living room and foyer.

All my ducks are in a row, i just need to inspect and pay my downpayment in plaid.

EDD #11 update this morning.
Went from 9/17 - 10/1 to 9/14 - 9/25.

Shrinking and getting closer. Very excited! Hopefully a VIN will show up this week.
Ahhh California deliveries here we go. I’m getting super nervous excited. I’m also getting optimistically hopeful buht always gotta keep in the back of my mind it could get pushed or whatever not with delivery.

Its going to be even scarier when the cybertruck comes and you have a multiton tank accelerating at 0 to 60mph in 2 sec down the street. And they already have the electric hummer that can do this. Parents need to really be careful and make sure they set the speed limiter in the car to like 60mph.
I didn't even think about Cybertrucks in the hands of teenagers. That's downright scary. Happily we don't have to worry about Semis, right? RIGHT??
I know you guys werent trashing it and maybe I was praising it a little too much.
With the FSD Beta 10.69 series, it looks like they've got a system that has real legs. That is, it is something that they can build on. I think the reason that we're starting to be critical of the automation system is because it's so good. It's no longer in the stage of "Aw, isn't that sweet? It did a turn." Now we're at the point of "This thing could work in the real world. Make it work great." It's getting serious.
No its not worth 15k but for 200/month cancel anytime certainly worth a go.
That's the thing about Tesla - you never know when a good deal is going to vanish.

Reactions: jpaychek and ZZ118
I ordered on June 8, and only difference from your order is that mine is white exterior. FYI, my pickup location is Devon, PA, and SA shared that the vehicle ETA to the delivery center is 9/14.

Finger crossed on your order!
The location in my app is also Devon, PA so hopefully I'm very close behind! Did you get a text saying your car had departed the factory? If so what date was that? Mine was August 27th. Hopefully yours was around that date and not way earlier and mine will be coming off the rail yard around the same time.

Reactions: Willys22
NOW WHAT??????

This morning, for the 12th day in a row, my EDD was 'dec 2022'. At 2pm I get my first text ever from Tesla: Your VIN has been assigned and my EDD is 9-12 [today] - 9-16.

No text about trade in. No text about leaving the factory. No text about nothing.

VIN ends in 344358

Probable reject?

I've asked them about trade in offer, they have not replied.

BTW, they are asking proof that the M3 is insured, not just that I have insurance coverage. I thought I only needed insurance coverage?

NOW WHAT??????

This morning, for the 12th day in a row, my EDD was 'dec 2022'. At 2pm I get my first text ever from Tesla: Your VIN has been assigned and my EDD is 9-12 [today] - 9-16.

No text about trade in. No text about leaving the factory. No text about nothing.

VIN ends in 344358

Probable reject?

BTW, they are asking proof that the M3 is insured, not just that I have insurance coverage. I thought I only needed insurance coverage?
that does look like an early vin, i believe we are at ~350XXX and above, but remember that VIN could just be someones finance falling through or put on hold and order reassigned. Definitely would look at it in person.

NOW WHAT??????

VIN ends in 344358

Probable reject?

Wow that’s definitely a car that was rejected IMO but yeah just look over it thoroughly and possibly ask your SA or SC about the car prior to paying for it. Most likely should be ok though. Good luck!