Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
we pretty close in OD! we almost out!
I have a feeling I’ll get a VIN any day now…
Yeah you might be the elder now. I'm sure you'll see love in the q3 push can't imagine they would let a may california order slip into q4.
Yeah the amount of delivery posts I see here and on Reddit is overwhelming…where is my VIN lol
the torch has been passed. I wont leave these forums until you get yours @phaheem !
Haha thanks. Just like we’re not ready to let go of @ZZ118 yet

Not sure where to put this but figured this would be a good place in case anyone might find this useful. Just a couple of tidbits...
1. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra doesn't fit in the wireless charging spot.
2. There are no USB-A ports (other than for the thumb drive in the the glovebox). Get yourself some USB C to USB C (or to whatever you need) cables to charge your phone in the car.

Just some minor things someone might want to know ahead of time (I guess this could be common knowledge as well, but I had no idea).

Was at a September 24- Oct 8th delivery just pushed to Dec 2022. I don't trust it at this point, who knows.
I always hate to be the rain cloud, but anyone in the eastern half of the country who doesn't have a VIN is going to have to wait until next quarter. The only exception is deals that fall through, leaving Tesla with a car in need of a new buyer. I'd love to think that Tesla would break from the strict quarterly accounting cycle, but with a rail strike possible, I expect that they would prefer to focus on truck deliveries from Fremont for the time being.

@JB47394 I believe you are probably right. Not in a huge rush, driving my 2021 SR+ and loving it but just want an upgrade. Only thing I am worried about is my car dropping in price to sell it. Still looks like they are going for a pretty penny though. Don't worry guys your first drive in the tesla makes it all worth it. Hard to be disapointed.

Reactions: JB47394
I received this from Tesla: unable to disembarked vehicle from it's transportation until the railyard issues are resolved.
I scheduled delivery two times and now they won’t even allow me to schedule until they have a better idea. It has been almost a month. Anyone else experience this? I am in NY.

Reactions: cfl246tho
EDD just got moved up one more time to 9/16-9/21 (from 9/19-9/23). I am going on a short roadtrip on Saturday so really hoping I can pickup on Friday. I am guessing thats pretty unlikely unless I get the delivery text sometime within the next 24 hours...

Exciting either way since the date moved up again and my first EDD ever was mid October to mid November. Pretty impressive that this will be beat by almost a month.