Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to wonder will there be any undelivered LR orders by 9/30 ?
Depends on the likelihood of someone's financing falling through, or just not being able to make it to their delivery appointment.

I remember reading how some people literally called their local showroom/delivery center, and told the SA's that they'd be willing to take delivery of any cars that weren't deliverable.
Some people even told them that the colour/config didn't matter.

I am scheduled to pick up my car tomorrow (very excited). Just now I got the notification to submit final payment and accept the terms and conditions. Without thinking too much I did both. If there is a problem while inspecting a car, could it be an issue that I already did these things?

Reactions: guerro
I am scheduled to pick up my car tomorrow (very excited). Just now I got the notification to submit final payment and accept the terms and conditions. Without thinking too much I did both. If there is a problem while inspecting a car, could it be an issue that I already did these things?
If you happen to reject the car after the fact you already submitted final payment, it’ll take months to receive a refund (as far as I’ve heard from others). But if there are no issues with the car, then you’re fine. Most people just submit final payment at time of delivery via ACH transfer or cashiers check though

I’m on “VINs and needles” today…. Refreshing away wondering if I will get pushed out or will get a VIN soon. I’m in the first day of the EDD window.

Estimated Delivery: September 18 - September 29​

My vin didn't pop up until I was in my second day of my 2 week window. SA told me my car would arrive that same day to Vallejo, It took 2 days after that to take delivery. I asked to pick up early and they were more than happy to let me pick up a whole week earlier than expected

If you happen to reject the car after the fact you already submitted final payment, it’ll take months to receive a refund (as far as I’ve heard from others). But if there are no issues with the car, then you’re fine. Most people just submit final payment at time of delivery via ACH transfer or cashiers check though
Cool, thanks. Fingers crossed I get a clean one