Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well Tesla once again decided to disappoint me again. Delivery is delayed for the 2nd time. Now they pushed it back to 9/30. Man it used to be EDD BS, but now its delivery BS. I thought buying it from existing inventory would be a smooth easy process, but I guess Tesla finds ways to frustrate their buyers over and over. At this point I've lost excitement of getting the car. Had to reschedule work multiple times and set up travel plans over and over. Not a very positive experience for me at this point...

Well Tesla once again decided to disappoint me again. Delivery is delayed for the 2nd time. Now they pushed it back to 9/30. Man it used to be EDD BS, but now its delivery BS. I thought buying it from existing inventory would be a smooth easy process, but I guess Tesla finds ways to frustrate their buyers over and over. At this point I've lost excitement of getting the car. Had to reschedule work multiple times and set up travel plans over and over. Not a very positive experience for me at this point...
Sorry for your hassles, Cho22 :(

rooting for you to be done soon

Reactions: Zane Liu
Man, I feel you 100%. Still no delivery appointment for me despite getting VIN'ed a week ago. app EDD pushed to 9/30-10/7. Not sure what the hold up is. Can't believe this ordering ordeal is stretching into month 6. Seriously I'd almost consider driving myself to Fremont and just picking the thing up from their lot...

After 14 months, my X delivery date got changes 6 times, including 3 times in the 4 days before I finally picked up. The good thing is with a Fremont delivery you could in April just roll up when you had time. It was touchless as long as all the docs were signed, and money deposited beforehand.

Reactions: Gydgyxgocgk
Hang in there. I know it’s frustrating, many (if not all of us) have been through the wait and push backs. But I promise that when you actually take delivery of your car, it’ll seem like all this waiting and agony went by so quickly. The car is worth the wait and putting up with the bullish!t

Reactions: Zane Liu
Hang in there. I know it’s frustrating, many (if not all of us) have been through the wait and push backs. But I promise that when you actually take delivery of your car, it’ll seem like all this waiting and agony went by so quickly. The car is worth the wait and putting up with the bullish!t
I am still transitioning from checking my EDD on app everyhour, finding things to pass the time waiting for my car. as soon as i got my vin it all felt like a dream. When i finally picked it up on the 17th i felt nothing lol. like here it is, is this real life? after dreams i have had while waiting for it it all felt unreal. after 11 days of having it. its finally feeling real and its the dam best car i have ever driven.

Well, an update -- more like a life update rather. My parent's house had the unfortunate event of getting robbed today. This happened while I was at work and it was only my mom home alone. 3 robbers broke in from the back door and stole all of her life savings and beat her as well. Just a very surreal and crazy day. I hope everyone in the bay area stays safe and remember to lock all your doors and be aware of your surroundings. These criminals are ruthless and will not stop even if you are elderly..

Well, an update -- more like a life update rather. My parent's house had the unfortunate event of getting robbed today. This happened while I was at work and it was only my mom home alone. 3 robbers broke in from the back door and stole all of her life savings and beat her as well. Just a very surreal and crazy day. I hope everyone in the bay area stays safe and remember to lock all your doors and be aware of your surroundings. These criminals are ruthless and will not stop even if you are elderly..
That's awful! I'm so sorry to hear cho...
Hope they get what's coming to them

• Love
Reactions: ZZ118 and Cho22
That's awful! I'm so sorry to hear cho...
Hope they get what's coming to them
Appreciate it and I hope so too. But yeah Tesla did get back to me today and said my car is ready tomorrow at 6pm. This incident definitely put a damper on my mood, but the show must go on.. My parents are still safe and we all have our health. Thats all that really matters in the end.

Appreciate it and I hope so too. But yeah Tesla did get back to me today and said my car is ready tomorrow at 6pm. This incident definitely put a damper on my mood, but the show must go on.. My parents are still safe and we all have our health. Thats all that really matters in the end.
Aside from the bad news,
Delivery day tomorrow finally! I'm stoked for you man!

Reactions: Cho22
That’s terrible! I hope your mother is okay and they catch the perpetrators.

• Love
I’m so sorry to hear that. That is truly awful. All the best to your parents and hope things work themselves out ok.

• Love
Aside from the bad news,
Delivery day tomorrow finally! I'm stoked for you man!
That’s terrible! I hope your mother is okay and they catch the perpetrators.
I’m so sorry to hear that. That is truly awful. All the best to your parents and hope things work themselves out ok.
Thank you all for your support much appreciated. My family is safe and have their health, which is all that matters, and yes code, the day has finally come

I am having similar experiences to Cho22. Glad you finally recieved your car. I have been rescheduled three times in the past 4 days and now they are not sure they can deliver today (after pushing back the delivery time from 10 to 4 yesterday). They contacted me this morning to ask to push until tomorrow, however I am unavailable through Sunday. The customer service is poor and response to my concerns has basically been "this isn't our fault, we use a 3rd party logistics provider". I had to purchase the car a week ago, due to Michgian "Dealer Protection" laws, so am growing impatient on the inability to receive the car in a timely manner. Is this typical? Perhaps I should have preformed some more research....

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394
OD 7/28. Original edd jan-apr. Then dec 22. Out of nowhere on 9/25 got text saying available for pickup either 9/26 or 9/27. Picked up 9/27 in perfect shape with perfect panel gaps. Cars nickname "go-go gadget"

Attachments

• 20220927_162349.jpg
    20220927_162349.jpg
    555.2 KB · Views: 66