Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 March 2022 Delivery Sydney

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

I am new here. Ordered Model 3 RWD on 29th Dec 2021.

Recwntly received update from Tesla (Sydney) about Estimated Delivery Date 18 March - 31st March 2021

Anyone else got an update on their actual or estimated delivery or estimated date for their recent purchase in Sydney or other cities in. Australia?

One of the non Tesla websites mentioned the ship arrived recently in Australia on 12th March with first quarter Q1 delivery of 2022 Tesla Model 3.

Anyone else has any other updates for Tesla Model 3 delivery for March 2022?

See the waiting room thread.

The final ship for the quarter was delayed in Brisbane, and only arrived a few days ago. Delivery dates (and only a few so far) have just started going out over the last couple of days.

See the waiting room
See the waiting room thread.

The final ship for the quarter was delayed in Brisbane, and only arrived a few days ago. Delivery dates (and only a few so far) have just started going out over the last couple of days.

I heard that the ship with pre-ordered Tesla cars arrived on 12th March 2022 on Port Kembla. Hope all those whose EDD is in March 2022 receive their cars soon :)

Hi All

I am new here. Ordered Model 3 RWD on 29th Dec 2021.

Recwntly received update from Tesla (Sydney) about Estimated Delivery Date 18 March - 31st March 2021

Anyone else got an update on their actual or estimated delivery or estimated date for their recent purchase in Sydney or other cities in. Australia?

One of the non Tesla websites mentioned the ship arrived recently in Australia on 12th March with first quarter Q1 delivery of 2022 Tesla Model 3.

Anyone else has any other updates for Tesla Model 3 delivery for March 2022?
my delivery is 31 March I ordered on 21 Dec

My delivery date is now pushed back at least for a week. Got a phone call from Tesla saying they need to repair/ replace a component that showing an alert after they did an inspection when the car arrived at the port in Sydney.