Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, tasteful carbon fiber is exposed structural carbon fiber--it has purpose. Decorative carbon fiber is way too boy racer. Matte woods can be a great way to blend organic and inorganic surfaces and lighten spaces while adding visual interest through natural texture and pattern.
Nicely put.

I also hate fake plastic trees...( inside of homes ) lol

Reactions: e-FTW
Rear wiper would be nice for practicality. But only if rear camera has no washer/dryer function, like some other vehicles.
If there is no camera cleaning mechanism nor rear wiper, that is a problem. Rear parking sensors slightly alleviate the pain.

Personally, I don't like rear wiper on sedan due to looks. I would rather take camera washer/blower/scraper.

I am not worried about the thin vents of the Model 3 or I-Pace... yet. We shall see how they operate in practice. Visually they look appealing.

Come to think of it, in the otherwise scandinavian-simple Model S/X interior, the vents are still quite prominent and traditionally "automotive" fixtures.

Agree with the vents. I like how they look, but the main issue will be performance. I actually like directing vents to blow air into my face, especially when it's hot. If the vents can't do that, then that might actually be a deal breaker for me. I can't wait until test drives are available.

Agree with the vents. I like how they look, but the main issue will be performance. I actually like directing vents to blow air into my face, especially when it's hot. If the vents can't do that, then that might actually be a deal breaker for me. I can't wait until test drives are available.

You would cancel your order for the most ground breaking car since probably the Ford Model T because the vents don't blow in your face? After the interior temperature of the car comes down or up to a level you are comfortable with you won't even notice. To each his own I guess...

If course you would probably want to install yours on the drivers side.

upload_2017-4-29_16-46-57.png

I'm always ready to give suggestions:

upload_2017-4-29_16-55-48.png

Of course....since you would be in a car full of batteries...you won't need that stupid generator.

Who in the world would mount a generator to their trunk. That makes absolutely no sense.

upload_2017-4-29_16-57-34.png

Remote control of temperature will have it whatever temperature you want before jumping in.

RR

Reactions: Wolverinegeoff
Rear wiper would be nice for practicality. But only if rear camera has no washer/dryer function, like some other vehicles.
If there is no camera cleaning mechanism nor rear wiper, that is a problem. Rear parking sensors slightly alleviate the pain.

Personally, I don't like rear wiper on sedan due to looks. I would rather take camera washer/blower/scraper.
the rear camera isn't at the glass, but down by the license plate

I don't think its going to be high tech at all. To me....its going to be by far the simplest EV you have ever seen. I know you've seen the interior many times.

I think Wood adds a sense of naturalism to being engulfed in plastic. One of the things I hate the most is to see plastic molded with fake stitching of leather. That's just phony to me. Cheaper is not always better in my opinion.

The Lucid interior w/wood is simply astounding. I'm only posting this as the Lucid Air isn't the competition of the Model 3.

View attachment 224934

Interior looks good but exterior not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.