Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Model X was of course most sighted around California, but there were also sightings in Michigan or at least Arizona definitely:

Also we later learned Tesla had hundred(s) of mules, some in very exotic locations.

OK I'll bite: how did we later learn this. I never saw any evidence or even discussion about spotting Model S or X mules in any location other than the Damo one's spotted near the factory.

Reactions: AssortedBread
My friend's sister's brother-in-law's cleaning lady says she swore she saw a model 3 in a Walmart, driving up the frozen food aisle.

Yeah, it does always seam to be some relative, friend, co-worker, etc. that believes they saw a M3. Very few of the people obsessed, like me, about the M3 and on here everyday. Carl Sagan said it the best - "I don't want to believe, I want to know."

I want to believe.jpg

Looks like the high end Model 3 will be delayed ...

Tesla Model 3 will not be available with all-wheel-drive dual motors at launch, says Elon Musk

Bad news for early Tesla Model 3 reservation holders who were hoping to order the vehicle with dual motor all-wheel-drive. Tesla CEO Elon Musk said that the dual motor Model 3 will not be available “until next year”.

It means that the vehicles planned for production in 2017 – starting in July – can only be configured with a single motor rear-wheel-drive powertrain. It’s likely to be frustrating for the people who placed reservations on the first day hoping to order the higher-end version of the Model 3, but Musk confirmed that they are “minimizing configuration complexity to keep the production ramp on schedule”.

Reactions: WarpedOne
Status
Not open for further replies.