Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 MY22 missing Sonic and TikTok after update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Billy1980

Dec 26, 2021
Uk
Hello everyone. New member from the UK here.

I’ve taken delivery of a Tesla Model 3 this week and it’s not going well. Firstly, no wireless charging or USBC’s in the front which I didn’t find out about until delivery and scrapes on paintwork.

Now after updating I’ve got no Sonic The Hedgehog nor TikTok. It’s still updating ‘games’ but seems to just be updating individual games like Solitaire extras etc so I don’t think that Sonic will magically appear.

Does anyone know:

a) should I have sonic and TikTok in the UK?

b) anyway to solve?

I’ve got a service visit booked for 24th Jan for the other issues, so I will naturally mention it then but it’s not a good start to my Tesla experience.

Many thanks.

I didn’t no, so if you can help I would be very grateful thanks.
This is the thread I have been on

I think Tesla willl sort all problems, they always have for me personally and with a smile. They are so odd in their approach though. If I can give any advise, it would be keep cool, stay pleasant to them and they will sort all things out. If you get pissy, they tend to look the other way simply because they can.

A new update, 2022.28.1, will install the games that require a controller, Sonic/Cuphead/Cat Quest, with a note saying that you have to plug a game controller in to the glovebox USB port:

1663112123026.png

The lack of wireless charging and USB-C in the front is a bummer, and the paintwork scrapes are unacceptable. Make sure to mention all these issues during your service visit on the 24th and don't let them brush you off.

As for the missing Sonic The Hedgehog and TikTok, I'm not entirely sure if they're available in the UK, but it's worth checking with Tesla support or the user manual to see if they should be there. Strangely, the individual games are updating but not Sonic, so it's worth mentioning during your service visit.

Last edited by a moderator: