TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 OEM 19” Wheels, Tires, Wheel Center Caps, and TPMS

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Rootbeard7, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Rootbeard7

Rootbeard7 Member

Set of four 19" wheels, four Continental ProContact RX tires, four wheel center caps, and four TPMS for Model 3. All are factory OEM and all are in great condition with no curb rash on the wheels. Plenty of tire left with each at about 8/32".

$1900. Located in SoCal area. Willing to ship at buyer’s expense for shipment and boxing material cost.

Purchase locally within 24 hours and I’ll include the first-gen key fob for free.

Attached Files:

• Love x 1
  2. Needler56

Needler56 Member

This is exactly what I've been looking for, but I'm in NorCal. Out of curiosity, what part of SoCal are you in?

3. Rootbeard7

Rootbeard7 Member

San Diego

• Like x 1
  4. freeride1

freeride1 Member

How much would shipping be to Minnesota?

5. Rootbeard7

Rootbeard7 Member

I’m finding shipping costs from $450 (USPS), $600 (FedEx), and $800 (UPS). I’m open to other shipping options if you have any.

6. Rootbeard7

Rootbeard7 Member

Dropping to $1800. When buying this set directly from Tesla it costs around $3k (before labor and taxes) so this is a heck of a deal.

7. Rootbeard7

Rootbeard7 Member

Lowering to $1,700. Also note tires only have about 3,800 miles on them.

8. harshal

harshal Member

Interested, can you please check shipping to 48335 (Michigan) and let me know?

9. Rootbeard7

Rootbeard7 Member

These have been sold. Please close this thread. Thank you!