Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 on display in Oakville as of April 27

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also saw this on Twitter @TheTeslaLife
3E490DB3-8AFC-489E-B712-381E8B0ACB50.jpeg
B57404A6-9F90-419D-B974-6B6C91A6B6B2.jpeg

Reactions: pmich80
My coworker went to the store today and chatted the staff up. They said that most likely the deliveries would be in May. Everyone is aware of the tax rebate situation. So while some have said June and others have said May all we know is that we're almost at the finish line. I'm hoping for a VIN end of this week.

Reactions: 03DSG and Tony_YYZ
I was in the area yesterday with a friend and I randomly called the Oakville store to see if they had a Model 3 yet. It was a complete shot in the dark because I knew for sure I would hear about it here first but I didn't check the forums in the last few days so I was pleasently surprised when I got no answer on the phone (indicating they were swamped) and a quick Google search brought up this thread! So we ended up going in around 2pm yesterday and had a chance to sit inside the bad boy. It was just as awesome as I had hoped! Very rushed though... despite not much of a line. Had to keep lining up to get more looks but it was well worth it.