Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered White Model 3 SR+ yesterday (5/8). Originally, selected LR but decided to go with SR+ so had the advisor update it on the back end. There is an issue with the approved financing because of the change so emailed the finance dept to fix the site allow less down amount. Still waiting for the change to confirm the finance quote.

Ordered White Model 3 SR+ yesterday (5/8). Originally, selected LR but decided to go with SR+ so had the advisor update it on the back end. There is an issue with the approved financing because of the change so emailed the finance dept to fix the site allow less down amount. Still waiting for the change to confirm the finance quote.
Do you have a VIN yet? If you don't have a VIN, I'd strongly suggest holding off on the credit application. If there is too long of a duration between when you initially apply and the actual delivery/sign date they will have to run your credit again....

Ordered on 4/17, SR+, no Addons. My dates seem to change drastically week by week. I have seen it go down to 5/20, then up to 6/15. Yesterday was 6/5, now it changed to 6/10-6/30.

Picking up in Vegas.

Anyone else have a non-responsive rep? She never answers anything.

Reactions: Parz
Ordered min 4/17 the delivery date stayed May 29- June 17, it was updated today to be June 04 - June 24 in Orlando Fl. We actually ordered 2 vehicles, standard range one white and one black... Our sales consultant said we should see them before the end of the month and that the dates are the "worst case scenario"...
Same thing I heard as well! Ordered on 4/25 Black on Black LR and they said it will be in likely in 4 weeks. I am still hoping because I am getting my current car detailed to sell in the upcoming weeks.

Reactions: Ekanas
Ordered on 4/17, SR+, no Addons. My dates seem to change drastically week by week. I have seen it go down to 5/20, then up to 6/15. Yesterday was 6/5, now it changed to 6/10-6/30.

Picking up in Vegas.

Anyone else have a non-responsive rep? She never answers anything.
Yeah mine never answers and when she does makes sure to say I can call back at anytime and she'll be there to help but never picks up. I call once per week if I actually have question so it's not like I'm blowing up their phone.

Order date: 4/22
Nice update
After having my delivery estimate go to June1-21 for a week+, it has now gone back to my original date of May28-June17. M3SR+, Midnight silver, black interior, stock rims, no FSD Tampa,Fl
I see a lot of east coast dates lining my around this timeframe . Mine has been stuck at may30th -June 19th for days now . I ordered 4/23 blue Lr awd in NC

Reactions: Parz