Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a SR+ white/black with Aeros on 5/17. VIN showed up today 5/27 with a text saying please complete your delivery profile with delivery scheduled 5/28. No emails or calls yet, no MVPA either.

Problem is delivery location shows an address in Florida while I am in California. I know I entered my address correctly when placing my order. I will give Tesla a call tomorrow. Anyone experience this?

Took delivery on Saturday 5/25/2019. MSM, Black Interior, 18" Aero Wheels with FSD. Did not find a single issue and believe me I looked really hard. Love everything about driving this car!!!
20190525_164245.jpg

Ordered SR+ red/black 05/21. Received my VIN 05/26 and an email from my advisor saying the car is on its way from Fremont. Things are moving much quicker than expected! Not exactly sure how long it takes from shipment to delivery though.
I have the same build as yours. Ordered 05/22 no response yet. Did you finish the steps in your “overview”? I am stuck at payment method option. There is nothing I could click to tick that option.

Ordered SR+ Black May 16.
Michigan, with Ohio pickup.

Still stuck on the:

Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

Do not see a VIN yet.
Some kind of update would make me feel better. The 2 weeks estimate on web site seems a bit optimistic...

Ordered SR+ Black May 16.
Michigan, with Ohio pickup.

Still stuck on the:

Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

Do not see a VIN yet.
Some kind of update would make me feel better. The 2 weeks estimate on web site seems a bit optimistic...

I ordered on 5/26 and just got my VIN today with a tentative delivery date of 5/31. I called the delivery team to ask about picking up and was told my account needs to be "pushed through". He said i needed to complete the payment step. I used their estimated costs due and subtracted what I am going to put down and entered my estimated loan amount through 3rd party financing and submitted. He said that should prompt contact from their team regarding my delivery.

I ordered on 5/26 and just got my VIN today with a tentative delivery date of 5/31. I called the delivery team to ask about picking up and was told my account needs to be "pushed through". He said i needed to complete the payment step. I used their estimated costs due and subtracted what I am going to put down and entered my estimated loan amount through 3rd party financing and submitted. He said that should prompt contact from their team regarding my delivery.
Wow. Congrats. That was fast.

My delivery was scheduled for June 1st. But the local Service Center found a small chip in the windshield while prepping it for the delivery. The windshield will need to be replaced. I am told it may take up to a week for Tesla to replace the windshield and deliver the vehicle to me. Apparently there are no replacement windshields available locally.

I have the same build as yours. Ordered 05/22 no response yet. Did you finish the steps in your “overview”? I am stuck at payment method option. There is nothing I could click to tick that option.

Yes, I completed the information as soon as I placed the order. I didn't have financing yet so I just put down cash and will call them to change the payment method before delivery. I received a text saying delivery is 06/13.