Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery in two days. Model 3 Performance. Everything seemed fine based on our inspection. It is obviously a great car and we like it. Experience at the delivery center was good. They actually listened when I said "I am really technical, just tell me how to get it home safely and we will figure the rest out" (We had already been reading the manual :-D)

Hi guys, I am from Macau and new to tesla. Tesla received my order on 6/11 and status turn to prepare for delivery( I have no credit card info in the account). Is it waiting is the only thing I can do? Will Tesla notice me when the car start building?

The matching algorithm has found a car that suits your config and assigned it to you.
Now it is up to payment status and DS to decide if all the details are OK to show it to you.

I just placed my order last week, should I complete the payment method? or can I hold off? I was planning to wait until i get a delivery date to secure funding through a credit union. The reason for holding off is because of all the delays i hear about the LR AWD recently and that the credit union approval is only good for 30 days. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ordered P3D Pearl White/Black on 7/12.

Prompted to select delivery date on website on 7/16. Earliest delivery option was 7/23 (couldn't make it work) so I selected 7/24.

Received phone call from Tesla a few hours later confirming delivery appointment and letting me know vehicle was leaving Fremont that day and expected to arrive in NJ on 7/22.

VIN showed up on website not long after that phone call on 7/16.

U

until it says prepare for payment, it’s a long wait. Your VIN won’t be assigned until the car has arrived in Macau and undergone inspection
Thanks mate! I am looking for aftermarket wheels. Guys, any suggestions? 18 or 19? Model 3 is new to Macau, wheels stores in Macau are not familiar with it and don’t know if any suitable rims and wheels for model 3.

Thanks mate! I am looking for aftermarket wheels. Guys, any suggestions? 18 or 19? Model 3 is new to Macau, wheels stores in Macau are not familiar with it and don’t know if any suitable rims and wheels for model 3.

19s are fine in Macau. You don’t need efficiency of the 18s and your roads aren’t crap like ours in the US.

I prefer the looks of the 19s but logic points me to the 18s for living in the US

On your MyTesla click on Manage button for your order.
Right click on empy part of the page and select View page source.
Search for a string starting with 5YJ.
If it is there, it will be next to a key named "vin".

So I placed my order last week on Wednesday and just today in the page source code their is a VIN!! I was already excited before now I'm over the moon excited. Do you know how long the wait usually is after the VIN is in the source code? I also wanted to know how certain you are to that being the correct VIN.

Reactions: AZHobos