Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it confirmed that you are getting your deliveru today for M3?
Yeah. I picked it up yesterday. Sorry. I got busy and couldn't update you guys.

Attachments

• CEAFCFCD-7FE7-4B2B-B48E-FE2230E347FD.jpeg
    CEAFCFCD-7FE7-4B2B-B48E-FE2230E347FD.jpeg
    392.5 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: agarga
Very good news for Arizona and the west coast. Just received vin for July 28th order delivery to Arizona. LR AWD white/black 18". Exactly 6 weeks to get VIN in source. Will call on monday to find out more. Vin is 493XXX. it has been a long 6 weeks but this is relieving.
And now this morning got that long awaited text for delivery on Saturday 9-14 in Tempe. Order to delivery 7 weeks or 49 days

Took delivery yesterday (LR MSM 19' blk). Car quality quite good. No issues with panel gap or paint. Interior was a little dirty, but that is more delivery center issue (delivery was pretty average experience). Love the car...worth the 27 day wait (est 2 weeks...right). Once I got VIN though only waited 3 days. Couple minor issues (high speed rattle, usb port) to address with service, but overall very happy.

Very good news for Arizona and the west coast. Just received vin for July 28th order delivery to Arizona. LR AWD white/black 18". Exactly 6 weeks to get VIN in source. Will call on monday to find out more. Vin is 493XXX. it has been a long 6 weeks but this is relieving.

Nice! I've only been waiting a week. I ordered a Perfomance, white/white, full self drive in August 31st. Hopefully I got my order in in time for this production run.

Has anyone else noticed the marked increase in LR AWD units popping up in the existing inventory? Several of them match the exact build I'm waiting for too. Seems like most of them are located in the Mid West and East Coast, so hopefully us CA Buyers get ours soon.

LR AWD, Black Interior, MSM, Aero, Auto Pilot
Ordered 8/24
No VIN yet

Has anyone else noticed the marked increase in LR AWD units popping up in the existing inventory? Several of them match the exact build I'm waiting for too. Seems like most of them are located in the Mid West and East Coast, so hopefully us CA Buyers get ours soon.

Ordered 8/24
No VIN yet

Yep, lots of inventory cars on East Coast. I ordered almost the exact same options on 8/12, except mine has FSD. Still waiting...

Ordered 8/24
No VIN yet

I ordered EXACT model just on 8/23 lol! I'll keep you posted when I get my text!