Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting. At least they are somewhat giving me updates

Aug. 1st Order
White/white lRD AWD, full self driving
San Francisco

Attachments

• 4E2156B8-4F01-4B81-B87B-4E983F903438.png
    4E2156B8-4F01-4B81-B87B-4E983F903438.png
    384.6 KB · Views: 91
It seems like a lot of ppl on the west coast received the generic "order ready within 2 weeks" txt message.

Ordered on Sep 1st (LR AWD, Midnight Silver, Black int, 18 Aeros), no vin or anything yet but I also know my coworker who ordered a white on white performance on Aug 3rd hasn't received a vin either and he too received the 2 week text today

Just realized I never updated here.

8/26: Ordered LR AWD, MSM/Black, 18" aero, FSD
9/12: VIN appeared in source code overnight, got text and delivery appointment on my online account, and got everything sorted out and ready for delivery over the course of the day.
Pickup originally scheduled for 9/17, have finalized it for 9/16

The Denver (Littleton) delivery center has been excellent to work with.

Good luck @FitYNABer! I hope you hear soon. The waiting is torture.

CONGRATS!!!!! Thank you! I'm still in the same boat as I was on Friday.

It seems like a lot of ppl on the west coast received the generic "order ready within 2 weeks" txt message.

Ordered on Sep 1st (LR AWD, Midnight Silver, Black int, 18 Aeros), no vin or anything yet but I also know my coworker who ordered a white on white performance on Aug 3rd hasn't received a vin either and he too received the 2 week text today

If Tesla is doing it in order. We both should get a VIN around the same time.

Just got a call from Sean one of the delivery managers at the Vancouver BC location. He apologized for the delay and has promised a end of September delivery and also gave some other options to switch that I didn't take. I was also able to confirm the 2 years of supercharging on the account so all in all things are looking better.

Ordered m3 standard + white/white on 8/29
Got text saying "in two weeks" yesterday, Vin appeared in source code a couple hours later
This morning got text to schedule, Vin displayed.
Home delivery scheduled (not confirmed) for 9/21

Was definitely expecting at least an additional week of waiting so pleasantly surprised.

Ordered m3 standard + white/white on 8/29
Got text saying "in two weeks" yesterday, Vin appeared in source code a couple hours later
This morning got text to schedule, Vin displayed.
Home delivery scheduled (not confirmed) for 9/21

Was definitely expecting at least an additional week of waiting so pleasantly surprised.

Seems like a lot of Standard Ranges floating around when I checked the https://tezz.la/?condition=new&market=US&model=m3&year=2019 so you probably got an inventory car. A lot of us are waiting on our builds to be built. It's a long and vexing wait......

So CONGRATS and enjoy your new baby!

Reactions: Mongenel
UPDATE: SO HAPPY!

Called my SA today to check on the status of my 08/23 order LR AWD MSM/Black AP 18" Areo. He said California wouldn't be getting a shipment of vehicles until 09/24 and it's going to be MASSIVE shipment. He then placed me on hold and came back with the "Stealth" Model P3D—(Might not be correct abbreviation) was mysteriously in-stock as he just checked yesterday and saw nothing. He matched me immediately and gave me a $2,500/off for paint/wheels + (2)year SC. So I just got a P3D for 1k more, WOOT!!

Data Points:
Original Order: 08/23 LR AWD MSM/Black AP 18" Aero - Delivery Date Unknown!
Matched Order: 09/16 LR AWD Performance MSM/Black AP 19" Sport Wheels - Delivery Date 09/20 (WOOT)
VIN: 5YJxxx (not sure what's safe to put here)

Questions: Please attach/point me in the right direction I apologize!
1. Can I swap out the 19" wheels for 18" wheels?

UPDATE: SO HAPPY!

Called my SA today to check on the status of my 08/23 order LR AWD MSM/Black AP 18" Areo. He said California wouldn't be getting a shipment of vehicles until 09/24 and it's going to be MASSIVE shipment. He then placed me on hold and came back with the "Stealth" Model P3D—(Might not be correct abbreviation) was mysteriously in-stock as he just checked yesterday and saw nothing. He matched me immediately and gave me a $2,500/off for paint/wheels + (2)year SC. So I just got a P3D for 1k more, WOOT!!

Data Points:
Original Order: 08/23 LR AWD MSM/Black AP 18" Aero - Delivery Date Unknown!
Matched Order: 09/16 LR AWD Performance MSM/Black AP 19" Sport Wheels - Delivery Date 09/20 (WOOT)
VIN: 5YJxxx (not sure what's safe to put here)

Questions: Please attach/point me in the right direction I apologize!
1. Can I swap out the 19" wheels for 18" wheels?
Yes, they are a direct swap. Only the Performance with the Performance pack will prevent easy swaps.

• Helpful
Reactions: CASE01
Looking at the spreadsheet today, it looks like 2 of you guys got assigned the same VIN for a Blue/White model 3 performance. One guy in Illinois and the other in Colorado. Good luck to the winner. lol. VIN 477655
The spreadsheet gives you the option of not entering the whole VIN. When you do that it replaces the last two digits with 55. My VIN doesn't end in 55. :)

Reactions: z06tim