Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a performance 3 on 10/10. White exterior/black interior. FSD.

on the 24th I received an unprompted message from my local delivery place that included:

"We are awaiting your order to be assigned to a vehicle that matches your selected options. We expect that our biggest shipments from the factory between now and the end of year will be happening in the second half of December. Therefore, the greatest likelihood for Delivery timing is in the second half of December."

I'm hoping it will be sooner but am prepared to wait through December if necessary.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: CruzTM3 and mnml
ordered mine on Oct 2nd SR+ black on white interior in Toronto, Canada. Said 2-4 weeks when i ordered. Still says 2-4 weeks from order placed in my account page. No VIN in source code yet. Where are you guys seeing the vin? In the tesla account page or manage button on the tesla account?

SA did say week and a half ago that end of November is what these guys are expecting.

I've had two different people in the online chat tell me that all orders placed BEFORE the timeline was changed do have priority and should be closer to the 2-4 week timeline from date of order. That said, I'm going into week 4 and there are many others on the tracking sheet who ordered before me, so...

Ordered on Sept 30th with a less than 2 week estimate and now its been 4 weeks. Was able to sell my current commuter car before the announcement of the delays, didn't worry too much with biking to work through Oct but never expected a 2 week estimate to jump to potentially 16.

Hello all, new to the forum..
Ordered 10/13 in SoCal
Black/Black/Aero, LR, FSD
Initially told 2-4 weeks
Website stills says two weeks
Just got an email from the Tesla store for an owners orientation meeting and it said expect delivery LAST TWO WEEKS OF DECEMBER
Kinda stinks but hoping for a sweet Christmas present!!

Reactions: CruzTM3
Located in Montreal
Ordered on September 23rd
SR+
Metallic Blue/Black
18" Aero Wheels
Sales advisor called me last week to tell me delivery would most likely be mid November to Early December. That puts me at the 8-12 week wait range. I really wanted to drive it a bit before the snow started falling here in Montreal.

When you're going into the source code and type in "5y" and see a match and get excited.... lol.

Attachments

• 5y lol.PNG
    5y lol.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Funny
Reactions: dillon