Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA said there were about 500 cars manufactured and supposed to go to China, but the order essentially got canceled so those would be used to fulfill US orders. He also said it would be about 1-2 weeks to get my VIN, even though the site said 5-7 weeks. He was right about the VIN (just over 2 weeks) so there's a grain of salt that maybe he did know what he's talking about. Anyway, it's the Oprah Christmas special around here. Cars for everyone!

My SA said there were about 500 cars manufactured and supposed to go to China, but the order essentially got canceled so those would be used to fulfill US orders. He also said it would be about 1-2 weeks to get my VIN, even though the site said 5-7 weeks. He was right about the VIN (just over 2 weeks) so there's a grain of salt that maybe he did know what he's talking about. Anyway, it's the Oprah Christmas special around here. Cars for everyone!

I just emailed my SA about this as a possibility

Just took my delivery of sr+. Has v9.0. Doesnt show me the update available. Hoping it comes soon so i can see the power increase and netflix

Picked ours up yesterday and it too was v9, set software update to advanced but saying software is up to date at the moment. Was hoping M3's build in November would have the latest software. Not sure how else to pull a software update. version is 2019.31.104 035bd27