Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8590A824-6C64-47F7-882E-594599CA1E4B.jpeg
Noticed this today. It looks like Tesla is finally placing an order limit on cars. Seems normal! It also days “Actual delivery date also depends on customer availability and readiness.” I wonder how long this has been here?

Did you got any update ?

Somewhat. Sorry, I was replying on my original post. Ordered 11/1, Black/black LR AWD. Received VIN today (in source). Estimated delivery date on web page is 12/26. Haven't been contacted yet as they wait to get the vehicle on site before scheduling the real delivery. That's what the person on the Tesla chat told me today. Since I'm in Quebec (Canada), pretty far from California, I expect it'll take a good couple of weeks of transit. Still, it could be earlier than 26... Fingers crossed!

Somewhat. Sorry, I was replying on my original post. Ordered 11/1, Black/black LR AWD. Received VIN today (in source). Estimated delivery date on web page is 12/26. Haven't been contacted yet as they wait to get the vehicle on site before scheduling the real delivery. That's what the person on the Tesla chat told me today. Since I'm in Quebec (Canada), pretty far from California, I expect it'll take a good couple of weeks of transit. Still, it could be earlier than 26... Fingers crossed!
Took me a week and 3 days. You should expect a text tomorrow

We went to the "orientation" last week. I knew more than the "instructor". Waste of time for us.
Wow, this is a caution. I received an invite for orientation from the Kansas City-Manchester service center yesterday (11/27). That location is a 247 mile drive from my home in Iowa. The St. Louis-Chesterfield service center is 215 miles but on a route I've driven many times. The invite implies that delivery is imminent. But is orientation worth 8-10 hours of driving plus an overnight stay? Also, weather in these parts has been dicy. The appointment dates are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays starting 12/4 through 12/14 with the weekday appointments at 4:00 PM and the Saturday appointments at 2:00 PM. I'm going to call them tomorrow for more information.

• Disagree
Reactions: Haeffelin