Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what it's worth, I swung by the Fremont show room and the delivery hub to get any info on my SR+ (ordered 10/31). Both places told me the same thing, mid to late December as Fremont deliveries will be a heavy push towards the last two weeks of December. Was hoping to hear better news, but whatever. It's still within the 5-8 week range I was originally quoted when ordered.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
I just added a data point to the spreadsheet.

I ordered 11/02, SR+, White w/Black Interior, Autopilot only.

Costa Mesa, CA delivery center.

I've been contacted multiple times about the 60 day credit approval, completing financing options, and even by my SA requesting proof of current insurance, but I've heard nothing about a VIN number nor a delivery date thus far. When I responded to text messages from my SA, he went dark on me and didn't respond to my question about rough timeframes beyond the broad 5-8 weeks provided at the time of order.

I just added a data point to the spreadsheet.

I ordered 11/02, SR+, White w/Black Interior, Autopilot only.

Costa Mesa, CA delivery center.

I've been contacted multiple times about the 60 day credit approval, completing financing options, and even by my SA requesting proof of current insurance, but I've heard nothing about a VIN number nor a delivery date thus far. When I responded to text messages from my SA, he went dark on me and didn't respond to my question about rough timeframes beyond the broad 5-8 weeks provided at the time of order.
My Pickup is same location.

Still no update on my car. I ordered on 10/16 LR metallic blue.

But My SA mention, the car go first Asia, Europe and Last US. He mention I will have mine mid of December he is 100% sure.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Really. That's odd. Where do you see that option at.
Ok, it was active but now that selection is no longer available under "Manage". I even commented about it to my DA because it was there prior to even receiving a contract. I still haven't received a contract. The DA must have made some change that hid the payment feature. It was different than the credit card payment section because it included a place to enter the Inter bank #.

Ok, it was active but now that selection is no longer available under "Manage". I even commented about it to my DA because it was there prior to even receiving a contract. I still haven't received a contract. The DA must have made some change that hid the payment feature. It was different than the credit card payment section because it included a place to enter the Inter bank #.
That's so odd lol. I still don't have a contract but I have a delivery date. Assuming they might flip a switch come Monday for the ability to make payment. I'm having a DA reach out Monday as I want to put more down now then I originally planned so I'll ask then also

Wooohoooo!
Ordered 11/1 VIN in source code today 11/30. In Austin TX, no delivery date yet. Account page is indicating payment due.

LRAWD Pearl White/Black Interior/18in/Autopilot
Can’t wait to be behind the wheel of this masterpiece of technology and design! Never been this excited about any other car purchase.
Houston here. Ordered my MSM LR on 11/2 and got vin in source code yesterday. I'm excited right along with you!!

Reactions: Bblsttx and Clh79
Ordered SR+ white paint, black interior, 19” wheels, no FSD on 10/27 in Scottsdale, AZ. Got VIN in source on 11/29. Emailed my SA to confirm I had a VIN, he agreed it was correct and said I should be getting a text to schedule delivery soon. No text yet, and no request to finish payment on my account page either.

Ordered SR+ white paint, black interior, 19” wheels, no FSD on 10/27 in Scottsdale, AZ. Got VIN in source on 11/29. Emailed my SA to confirm I had a VIN, he agreed it was correct and said I should be getting a text to schedule delivery soon. No text yet, and no request to finish payment on my account page either.
Final payment will still show up until delivery day. SA will let you know the due on delivery via a bank draft or certified check.

• Informative
Reactions: tren01t and Amarokz