Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered10/28
M3P white/white with FSD
St. Louis MO
Got source VIN yesterday.
My SA already gave me a tentative delivery appointment 12/16 but that was almost 4 weeks ago just to hold a spot. Haven’t heard from my SA to confirm delivery yet. Can’t wait!

Anyone know about how long it takes for the VIN to show up on the page proper, after appearing in source code? And is there a possibility it'll change?
I need to pass it along to the bank for my loan; I don't want to wait too long, but of course I don't want to send the wrong value.

For me, it was 3 days from source code to page...a long 3 days...

Reactions: TydalForce
Placed my order on Nov 27th for a LR AWD 3, completed the loan app, was approved on Nov 29th, financing status changed to pending on the 30th, and just got a message today allowing me to schedule the delivery for Monday, Dec 9th and there is a hidden VIN number! This is in North East Florida.

Scrambling to make sure the financing has been approved as well as I was looking at other credit unions etc.

Question for everyone - The page indicates I can add FSD still - What is my deadline to do this prior to the scheduled delivery? Is it just a last-minute update they do to the software/car or is there also a hardware component?

Anyone know about how long it takes for the VIN to show up on the page proper, after appearing in source code? And is there a possibility it'll change?
I need to pass it along to the bank for my loan; I don't want to wait too long, but of course I don't want to send the wrong value.

I received my delivery appointment on 11/24 and my VIN appeared in source code on 11/27. It has yet to populate on my page. I think it's different for many people but I would say you could probably just use the one in the source. My SA confirmed that it was the VIN assigned to me.

I received my delivery appointment on 11/24 and my VIN appeared in source code on 11/27. It has yet to populate on my page. I think it's different for many people but I would say you could probably just use the one in the source. My SA confirmed that it was the VIN assigned to me.

Yeah shortly after I posted the question, my SA sent me a photo of it on his end, so it's probably gonna stick.