Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date : 10/12
Model : AWD LR Wht/Wht FSD 19"
Vin : N/A

Received an email yesterday about confirming availability for delivery. It had me highlight and submit the days I would potentially be unavailable for delivery. The dates were from December 22-31st. No delivery appt or Vin yet!

Ordered LR AWD on 12/3 and waited for VIN until yesterday. So I called delivery center (since they open earlier) and was told by rep that if I didn't have a VIN by now, my car likely wouldn't be built this year, and Q1 2020 is going to be mostly Euro cars. So I might not get my car until March/April. However, he was able to match me up with a car that was identical except wheels and I had a VIN 5 mins later.
Not sure why this didn't happen earlier
What the what?!? Delivery center in Fremont or where?

I got the text to schedule delivery and chose 12/18. Web site said someone will call to confirm the date and time for home delivery. No call in three days. Tesla already withdrew the full payment. Should I call and confirm the date and time, or just wait for the truck to show up? Who should I call to confirm?

I got the text to schedule delivery and chose 12/18. Web site said someone will call to confirm the date and time for home delivery. No call in three days. Tesla already withdrew the full payment. Should I call and confirm the date and time, or just wait for the truck to show up? Who should I call to confirm?

They'll probably still call you but if not, show up and you should still be fine.

That doesn't make sense. A TON of guys in here have posted, "I just saw VIN code in source today and then got a call an hour later and getting me car in 3 days!"

You're telling me with 14 days left in the year, and no VIN, they're not producing any more cars and everything is done? C'mon man. Every Tesla SA I've spoken to has said they will be producing cars every day and will be delivering them every day too. Tesla employees get paid 2x on Christmas Day too, so we'll see.

For what it's worth, I just received the delivery availability email. I said I was available for any of those dates (Dec 22 - 31). Here are my details:
Ordered: 10/31
Delivery Location: Fremont
SR+ White/Black/18/noFSD
I do not have a VIN as of right now. Not worried at all though, pretty confident that Fremont is going to pump out a ridiculous amount of cars during the last 7 days of the month and I will be right in there.

For what it's worth, I just received the delivery availability email. I said I was available for any of those dates (Dec 22 - 31). Here are my details:
Ordered: 10/31
Delivery Location: Fremont
SR+ White/Black/18/noFSD
I do not have a VIN as of right now. Not worried at all though, pretty confident that Fremont is going to pump out a ridiculous amount of cars during the last 7 days of the month and I will be right in there.
Count me in! i just received that in my email as well, wont be avail 24-26, im confidently sure we will get it before end of this year, even though w no VIN on source and page, my SA told me more VIN coming tomorrow..
SR+ white/black 19/no FSD

Reactions: Cligadel