Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my text this morning to schedule pick up from the Carlsbad center. No VIN but they said it'd be leaving the production facility on 12/28 so I scheduled pick up on 12/30. Ordered 11/30. 4 weeks exactly

wahhh... I ordered 11/16 in San Diego and I need to pick up on 12/28... but I haven’t gotten that second text to schedule yet :( what’s your configuration? Omg I need my car to get here before the 28th........ (dying inside) I asked my SA today and he said I should be getting it dec 28 or later............... whatttt “or later”......?! >< what was the point of the first text then lol. @willigetit anything new on your end?

anyone in WA state get a delivery notification? Ordered a MSM LR AWD on 12/11 - I do not expect to get it by 12/31, but just trying to be optimistic here :)
Ordered 11/25, got the delivery text this morning like a lot of people and getting delivery on the 28th. My delivery will come 4 weeks and 5 days after I ordered.
A 12/11 order might not make it by the end of the year since I think they stopped "promising" EOY deliveries for online orders around the 7th or 8th, but you never know. Give the Bellevue center a ring tomorrow to see if you can get any more info on your order. It certainly won't hurt your chances.

wahhh... I ordered 11/16 in San Diego and I need to pick up on 12/28... but I haven’t gotten that second text to schedule yet :( what’s your configuration? Omg I need my car to get here before the 28th........ (dying inside) I asked my SA today and he said I should be getting it dec 28 or later............... whatttt “or later”......?! >< what was the point of the first text then lol. @willigetit anything new on your end?

Hi is your delivery in Carlsbad ?

Ordered on 11/29 - told our SA we would be out of the country from 12/26 til end of the year so they would make a note on our account to have it before then. Still no VIN or delivery date. Now they are telling us that if the car comes in and we are unable to pick it up due to being out of town they are basically going to sell the car and we have to wait until February for a whole new car to be built. Anyone in a similar situation?

Like some, no VIN in source but got the delivery text this morning. Car exiting factory 24th, delivery at home scheduled for 26th. Oddly, I live only a few miles from the Fremont Hub and they are scheduling home delivery. Perhaps it's too crowded there.

LRAWD, Blue / White, No FSD, 18 Aero

Hey, movement :)

I find it odd that my car is scheduled to exit the factory tomorrow 12/24 for delivery thereafter and there is still no VIN in source. Not sure how the VIN assignment works but most of the posts here (and in the tracking sheet) reference VINS many days or weeks before delivery. Not concerned, but it's a strange black box process it would seem. Any insight from folks here?

I find it odd that my car is scheduled to exit the factory tomorrow 12/24 for delivery thereafter and there is still no VIN in source. Not sure how the VIN assignment works but most of the posts here (and in the tracking sheet) reference VINS many days or weeks before delivery. Not concerned, but it's a strange black box process it would seem. Any insight from folks here?

Some people have received delivery text but no VINs, I myself have a VIN and mvpa in my acct but no delivery text. I spoke to a DA on the phone earlier and he said to expect the car to be finished by the end of the week and a delivery appt to follow. There is no organization on how Tesla is handling the last week other than "reassuring" us it will be here.