Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same scenario, same order timeframe, except delivery set for 26th. Who knows...maybe it'll roll off the line and go straight out for delivery? Doesn't give me much time to get insurance, they need the VIN. And with the holidays what broker is going to be around to do that? Not taking the chance of driving this puppy without insurance, so it's just gonna sit for a while.
I don't think you need insurance off the lot in California. You're covered by an insurance grave period of a few days.

Took delivery today and....super impressed.

Only a few minor paint blemishes that I'll note in the app. Everything else checked out well. Home delivery was a breeze, although the delivery agent left pretty quickly. I was able to inspect the car and felt comfortable that anything that needed to be repaired I could note in the app. Didn't need to do anything like a due bill, etc.

Immediately removed the Aero caps, put on the wheel package kit, installed the white vinyl center console cover from EV Armor (really makes the white interior pop) and took it out for a spin.

The last two months of ordering and no communications were brutal. Tesla has work to do...serious work...in this department. But damn, what a car.

Looking forward to waking up randomly to a better car with software improvements over time.

Hope everyone here gets theirs soon!

I took delivery today of M3 white/white

I’ve been lucky with the process as there was no hiccups since order date. Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon! This car is amazing.

My pick-up was pretty straight forward. Checked-in. Signed paperwork. Walk-through of the car. Then I’m out of the lot in 25 minutes.

Driving home, a slow car was ahead of me, and I put to the test the car’s power and the words that came out of my mouth were “oh sh+t”.

wishing you all get your toy soon! ;)

Reactions: jmcmill
Uggg.waiting. imagespp.jpg