Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure how much a priority East Coast is getting. I have a 7/15 order in NY and nothing yet, completely in the dark. Getting kind of ridiculous all around.

Definitely not a good look for Tesla whether they realize it or not. Family and friends keep asking if I got the car yet or when it's coming and I just say "nope and I have no idea when I'll get it." Everyone is shocked that you can order a car and have literally 0 communication from the manufacturer for months.

I ordered 07/19, SR+ white/white 18" aero in Toronto, ON.
SA said to expect delivery mid august.
Got a text 08/10 saying to expect delivery 4-7 weeks from then.
SA said to expect first week of September now.

Just got another automated text from Tesla to expect delivery 3-5 weeks from today. Which is ridiculous considering if I had ordered it today on Tesla (a full 5 weeks after I ordered), I would get the same time frame.

This is sooo messed up.

I ordered 07/19, SR+ white/white 18" aero in Toronto, ON.
SA said to expect delivery mid august.
Got a text 08/10 saying to expect delivery 4-7 weeks from then.
SA said to expect first week of September now.

Just got another automated text from Tesla to expect delivery 3-5 weeks from today. Which is ridiculous considering if I had ordered it today on Tesla (a full 5 weeks after I ordered), I would get the same time frame.

This is sooo messed up.

I'm in a similar boat as you—I ordered on 7/11, SR+ white/white 18" aero in Seattle, WA. I got a text on 08/10 saying that the delivery will be 4-7 weeks from then.

I got another text earlier today around noon letting me know to expect delivery 3-5 weeks from today :/

I ordered a Model 3 LR AWD, blue, black interior, 18" aeros, AP on July 17th, 2020 with an estimated delivery date of 4-8 weeks. I got the Tesla test message back on 8 /10/20 stating that it would be an estimated "3-6 weeks" delivery from that date. Today, 8/25/2020, I got my MVPA & assigned a VIN on the Tesla website followed by an email and text from my delivery advisor. The Tesla Service Center here in Austin, TX from where I will be picking up my car, sent me a text, scheduling my delivery for a tentative date of September 13th. Woo hoo!!!

Got the text with my VIN today. Ordered M3P/MSM/Black/No FSD on 7/6 in Indiana with 8-12 week timeframe. Account has been updated asking for payment and MVPA is now available with VIN in it. Text said to expect delivery around September 8th and that to expect another text for confirmed delivery date next week. Couldn’t be more excited!

Got the text with my VIN today. Ordered M3P/MSM/Black/No FSD on 7/6 in Indiana with 8-12 week timeframe. Account has been updated asking for payment and MVPA is now available with VIN in it. Text said to expect delivery around September 8th and that to expect another text for confirmed delivery date next week. Couldn’t be more excited!
Congrats! Seems like orders are moving finally!

Received a text today saying that my car is expected to be ready for delivery in 3-5 weeks, still no VIN yet but still consistent to the original 8-12 week delivery estimate

Haven't received a text or call update, or a VIN but my Account Page has a Delivery Appointment booked with date/time etc.. hopefully I will get confirmation from my SA soon with a VIN etc. But this is SO EXCITING!!

Reactions: HTWOMS and TimCMass
7/18 Order
8/10 3-6 week text message
8/25 1-3 week text message

I got an email from my advisor today and he said my car was built today and is scheduled to be here on Monday if things go smoothly. My MVPA and VIN showed up in my account today, but the last text I got from Tesla was on 8/10 saying 3-6 weeks. I’d contact your advisor and see what they say. Yours might be on the way to Colorado too!

Checked my Tesla account this morning and had the Make my Final Payment prior to delivery and had my MVPA and my VIN.

Ordered 7/17/20 - M3P Red Exterior/Black Interior to Atlanta, Georgia. Originally 4-8 weeks. Got the 3-6 weeks text on 8-10-20.

Texted SA to see about delivery...waiting to hear back! Getting close!

New Tesla owner ... stupid question- what does MVPA stand for and where did you find the VIN? I’ve looked all over my account on line and on the app. Thanks!