Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked my Tesla account this morning and had the Make my Final Payment prior to delivery and had my MVPA and my VIN.

Ordered 7/17/20 - M3P Red Exterior/Black Interior to Atlanta, Georgia. Originally 4-8 weeks. Got the 3-6 weeks text on 8-10-20.

Texted SA to see about delivery...waiting to hear back! Getting close!
Talked with my SA today. Tentative delivery of 9/15, so not quite 3 weeks out...I hope the I get a delivery text that will be sooner!

All these posts about getting texts and delivery dates is getting more excited. I have probably hit the refresh button my order page 250 times over the course of these last couple of days.
I think I have a little longer to go though. Today marks 3 weeks since I placed the order and I'm on the west coast which seems to be the last stop for deliveries.

Ordered
Midnight Silver M3 SR+ with Black interior, 18" Aero wheels with just Autopilot on 8/5 to Seattle. When ordered 4-8 weeks
Got 1 text update on 8/19 saying 4-6 weeks

Reactions: SCalEV
All these posts about getting texts and delivery dates is getting more excited. I have probably hit the refresh button my order page 250 times over the course of these last couple of days.
I think I have a little longer to go though. Today marks 3 weeks since I placed the order and I'm on the west coast which seems to be the last stop for deliveries.

Ordered
Midnight Silver M3 SR+ with Black interior, 18" Aero wheels with just Autopilot on 8/5 to Seattle. When ordered 4-8 weeks
Got 1 text update on 8/19 saying 4-6 weeks

Today also marks 3 weeks for myself! Vancouver BC, SR+ white/white, 18” wheels with FSD. I got a text update yesterday for 2-4 weeks. Another person in Vancouver ordered the same config but ordered in July and got the 1-3 week text yesterday! Fingers crossed for West Coast deliveries happening soooon!

Reactions: SCalEV
Emailed by sales and delivery advisor today asking about my order (placed 7/31). Given the stories I've heard about communication issues, I was really impressed that they called me about ten minutes later to follow up. Unfortunately he didn't have anything more specific than the 2-4 week text that I received, but he did say that they were really ramping up VIN assignments this week.