Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a SR+ MSM, Black Interior on 4/25 with 7-10 week wait to Pittsburgh PA
Been tracking my time frame and it has been moving in the right direction

4/26 (June 12- June 30)
4/27 (June 6- June 30)
4/29 (June 11- June 30)
5/4 (June 10- June 30)
5/5 (June 11 - June 30)
5/10 (June 1- June 22)
5/11 (May 31- June 20)

I am hopeful to have the Car by June 4 for a weekend trip!

I am beginning to think that the dates mean absolutely nothing. And we will all get our cars before the end of the quarter. It seems like they do a mad push towards the end of each quarter to meet the quarterly earnings.... I guess we just sit back and wait for the Tesla gods to deliver.

I just hope they won't rush production towards the end of the quarter and we end up with lots of delivery issues.
That's my fear... since I ordered near the end of last quarter. (3/22) I would hope (this is the first time I've ordered a Tesla though) that they would fill the orders that were placed last quarter first (and have less chances of getting those last quarter rush vehicles).. but I have noticed that they don't do that lol.

Contacted my SA this afternoon to see if she had any info on delivery. I ordered my model 3 sr+ with black interior and no wheel upgrades on April 21, currently on the Tesla Accounts page the window is June 1-21. My SA said she has an arrival date in Nashville of June 11. Hope it’s earlier than that.

Contacted my SA this afternoon to see if she had any info on delivery. I ordered my model 3 sr+ with black interior and no wheel upgrades on April 21, currently on the Tesla Accounts page the window is June 1-21. My SA said she has an arrival date in Nashville of June 11. Hope it’s earlier than that.
wonder if the shipment to Kansas city would be before or near that date.

same experience with mine and boy was he responsive BEFORE I placed my order :mad:
Im on the east coast and the night they released the new MS I placed my order and they were all over it calling/texting. Long story short all the specs changed, so I canceled and ordered the M3 performance. Ive called texted etc. nothing but crickets! My delivery has changed two or three times last I checked it was May30-june20 which apparently is common delivery dates for my area. The lack of a contact or response from my texts or calls is a bit disconcerting, I just assume its the difference between the premium 90k car and premium 70k mass production car.

Just read this:
According to a recent report by Electrek, Tesla has experienced such strong demand for its vehicles thus far this quarter – Q2 2021 – that the brand's production capacity for the quarter is already sold out. However, it's important to note that this report comes from those infamous "sources familiar with the matter."