Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 P without Performance Package, only for $68700

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so they aren't making any more? i thought they are built to order
i'll give you 42k for your LR3
;)
$41 k trade is worth $46,330 to him with HST offset so you'll have to offer him that $46,330+you'll have to pay HST...

Of course he probably isn't in a rush to trade his car in for that anyway.

Would be interesting to see what people are finding with respect to whether or not its worth it to trade in vs. private selling your car. Tesla seems to have no interest in used cars and they appear to just be giving wholesale bids for trade in cars and then punting them out.

• Helpful
Reactions: hingisfan and bijan
Hi folks, I test drove a model 3P on the weekend and have been trying to decide whether to pull the trigger. I am intrigued by this thead as a major source of hesitation is I would much prefer the extra power from the Performance version, but have no interest in any of the other stuff, in particular I don't want and don't want to pay for the bigger wheels and brakes.

The sales guy in the Vancouver 4th location said they have two "stealth performance" cars available. After reading this thread I suspect these are older cars manufactured when the "performance package" was optional? Does that sound right? (I'd probably get one anyways, but they're both red, which I don't want and particularly don't want to pay for.)

Is there any indication if/when it will be possible to order the AWD version with the Performance version power, but without the wheels, etc?

Thanks, Chris.

Hi folks, I test drove a model 3P on the weekend and have been trying to decide whether to pull the trigger. I am intrigued by this thead as a major source of hesitation is I would much prefer the extra power from the Performance version, but have no interest in any of the other stuff, in particular I don't want and don't want to pay for the bigger wheels and brakes.

The sales guy in the Vancouver 4th location said they have two "stealth performance" cars available. After reading this thread I suspect these are older cars manufactured when the "performance package" was optional? Does that sound right? (I'd probably get one anyways, but they're both red, which I don't want and particularly don't want to pay for.)

Is there any indication if/when it will be possible to order the AWD version with the Performance version power, but without the wheels, etc?

Thanks, Chris.
Can’t speak to the inventory of the location you visited but the vehicles discussed in this thread are new builds, almost all July 2019. You can confirm this on the vehicles you mention by checking the door jamb. At the moment, it’s not possible to order the performance without the additional pieces, only get matched to inventory on what was made. I got stuck in the same basket and took a colour I didn’t initially want to get the package.

According to my sales guy, in Western Canada (BC & AB), there's only 3 stealth P3D- left as follows:
  • 2 x Red exterior, black interior, 19" wheels for $72k. Both located in Vancouver.
  • 1 x Blue exterior, white interior, 19" wheels for $72k. Located in Calgary.
I got the last Red P3D- with black interior and 18" Aero wheel.

Thanks, Chris.
They are new builds. A few people confirmed their vins and they were recent issues.

Ordered on Aug 4, and finally going to be delivered to my house tomorrow! So close and yet so far!

qhc4gI6.png

Cu25CCa.png