Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
very excited vins seen to be going out again. Little surprised though that not more people are getting them. I would like to think there’s a ton on standby that have been waiting the EPA/firmware thing to complete. I’m assuming it’s complete now that they’re releasing vins again.

Got my VIN!!

RN12153XXXX
White exterior/black interior
SoCal
Confirmation email 9:38 am PT 4/23

this is my config and i’m in San Diego!!! another black seats! let the VINs flow!!! put your info in the tracker!
Thats my exact config and im in San Diego too! 4/23 order, although my EDD was May 21st now its pushed back to June 23rd.

The latest Giga-DOJO AI EDD calculator.
1716421706830.png

Happy for everyone getting VINs. Glad to hear it seems like things are moving along again 🙏

Still feels like east coast is getting the shaft and my EDD just got pushed back 9 days so I think it’s time to save myself any more useless frustration and focus on other things until I get a magical text message lol

To prompt deliveries for you all soon ! 🙏✌🏼
I'm East Coast and got a tighter window within my original. Currently looking at May 29 - June 12.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd