Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Vs Giulia Quadrifoglio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I would not buy a Quadrifoglio. They are notoriously unreliable and when you stack them up to their competition, C63s, M3C, and RS5, they kind of fall behind.

Look, it is a question of what you need and want, a balance. If you do not care about a steeper depreciation curve, maintenance, and gas expenses, and you want a fun car, that looks and feels premium then the Giulia will be your choice. However, if you do decide to go that route, I would look at the competitors I mentioned, specifically the M3, the RS5 is a good balance.

As for the Model 3, the car is phenomenal, but in its stock form cannot be compared to any of the cars mentioned above. Yes, it will slap their booties in acceleration, but you do not get the same handling and special feeling that you will in those other cars. That is not to say you cannot have fun in a Model 3, just a different kind of fun. You also have to consider the fact that a Tesla will be significantly cheaper to run, not only gas savings but maintenance which is pretty much non-existent.

This comes from someone who sold his M2 Competition for a Model 3 Performance, so no Prius owner over here. But again, I made a logical decision, not an emotional one.

Reactions: delfonique