Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also texted back to the "VIN assigned" message asking if my car has the new AMD Ryzen processor and lithium ion battery, and it was confirmed the car has both.

Corresponding via text seemed to be ideal. 👍 I also messaged back asking if I was slated for a home delivery or at a delivery center. After confirming a home delivery, the rep asked me if I was available for delivery on Thursday (1/27). I asked for a Friday delivery (1/28) instead and they confirmed it.

The Tesla app updated right away from an EDD of 2/6 - 2/10 to "Delivery: Friday, January 28 10:00am - 12:00pm" 🤞

Reactions: MR F and lUtriaNt
Corresponding via text seemed to be ideal. 👍 I also messaged back asking if I was slated for a home delivery or at a delivery center. After confirming a home delivery, the rep asked me if I was available for delivery on Thursday (1/27). I asked for a Friday delivery (1/28) instead and they confirmed it.

The Tesla app updated right away from an EDD of 2/6 - 2/10 to "Delivery: Friday, January 28 10:00am - 12:00pm" 🤞
Awesome! I’m hoping I get the same notice in the coming days. My dates are right behind yours 2/9-2/19

Reactions: CreoUCLA
You one of the few like me that has a black on black m3p on order. Only thins no fsd for me.

Od 1/15/22
Edd 2/25-3/25
New york
thanks for the response. ill be monitoring your posts since we have the same and we are on opposite ends of the country. i suspect our cars will be made near each other more or less but thats speculation.

to recap - ordered on 1/19 and the date range is 2/20 to 3/20. m3p/pup/fsd. that was the date range from the jump.

Reactions: nval29
has there been an official word on the removal of the lowered suspension? is track suspension gone now and its simply the LR parts installed?
Take this with a grain of salt as it's just a guess, but I'd presume all the cars might have the old performance height, but the performance springs might be stiffer. Lowering the car increases range and if you look at the Model S, both the LR and Plaid seem to be the same height, but both somewhat low.
I have no idea what the actual answer is to this but I thought I'd weigh in.