Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.

Recently just ordered my car on 2/6 (2022 Performance M3, white interior) and the app updated today (2/8) from nothing to an option that says "view" and all these pre delivery steps and one says "were building your car" if they're building my car it surely wont take a month or 2 like it says as my estimated delivery as I live in arizona, or will it? Is this true? If not, how long did you guys wait for delivery after your app stated "were building your car"?

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Hello.

Recently just ordered my car on 2/6 (2022 Performance M3, white interior) and the app updated today (2/8) from nothing to an option that says "view" and all these pre delivery steps and one says "were building your car" if they're building my car it surely wont take a month or 2 like it says as my estimated delivery as I live in arizona, or will it? Is this true? If not, how long did you guys wait for delivery after your app stated "were building your car"?
Building your car is the default message I'm afraid :( Hope you get your car soon :)

VIN Received!!! 174XXX, at long last. Seems like lots of you guys are getting one as well, happy to see that :)

I am starting to worry about the lowered suspension though, a friend of mine picked up at Mt. Kisco the other day and said his car looked like a monster truck and is currently in talks with Tesla about it.
what were your stats? order date and date ranges?

EDIT -- ooh.. not sure what your friend was on about. the model3 ps are not like that. they are the same height as my 2020 3p. i think this has been put to rest...

@j_grange congrats boss! you have been the ring leader here. [its good news you got your car. this means my black/black is soooooooooonnnnnnn....

in terms of charge, it may be about 70-75 percent charged. when i got my first one it was around 75 ish. but these are new batteries and its possible its fully charge.

yes you can SC right away!!!!

man that blue/black looks good man... i see its still up in inventory. almost tempted to get it.. but i must resist and wait for my black/ black.....

@j_grange congrats boss! you have been the ring leader here. [its good news you got your car. this means my black/black is soooooooooonnnnnnn....

in terms of charge, it may be about 70-75 percent charged. when i got my first one it was around 75 ish. but these are new batteries and its possible its fully charge.

man that blue/black looks good man... i see its still up in inventory. almost tempted to get it.. but i must resist and wait for my black/ black.....
Yes I resisted , I almost settled for the red/black the other day but then patience paid off haha, you will get yours soon too seems they are pickup pace?

Nice, my wife and I are planning a trip up the coast after we pick up the car, there is a 250k supercharger on the way so should be nice ride :)

• Love
In 2019, my first Tesla, I bought them and couldn't imagine anything surpassing them. In 2021 I bought another set for my Y. They look great, and wash off in the sink. Don't know what Tesla's look like, but anything that doesn't catch dirt and becomes hard to remove is OK by me.
Send some pictures some day if you can , would like to see.

The Tesla ones seem good quality, they are standard waterproof with lip so should be good.

EDIT -- ooh.. not sure what your friend was on about. the model3 ps are not like that. they are the same height as my 2020 3p. i think this has been put to rest...

OD 12/11, M3P white/white, delivery location Paramus, NJ. EDD right now is 2/22-2/25.

In terms of the suspension, I don't know, I thought it was put to rest but he literally picked up 3 days ago and has a '21 M3P. He is fully convinced it's higher and is arguing with Tesla about it right now.

• Helpful