Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm waiting on a M3P white/white but i've still never seen any picture's dilivered ones !?
The closest we’ve gotten is this picture from a couple of weeks ago of a shipment that looks destined for Europe:

11_0d53c02a-9d32-48c1-8c1c-894d60f19925_1200x.jpg

Reactions: M13z1
Order date: 10/29/20
M3P Trim: White / Black interior
FSD Y/N: Y
Del Location: Portland, Or
Orig Delivery est: 12/11 to 12/31
Last notification/msg : 11/10 - "expect del in 4 - 7 weeks"
New Del est: 12/8 to 12/29
Orig Del est still visible: No change, still shows 12/11 to 12/31
VIN issued: N
Page source search find: N

I don't think a single performance model has been delivered yet! I can't wait to see some close-ups of the red paint with the uberturbines.

Next Tuesday marks week 5 of waiting for me (initial estimate of 5-9 weeks).

Same for me... I just want to see some actual good pictures of a P3 with Ubers. Out of curiosity, is this how it is or was for everyone ordering M3's before the refresh or are we in unique times?

Same for me... I just want to see some actual good pictures of a P3 with Ubers. Out of curiosity, is this how it is or was for everyone ordering M3's before the refresh or are we in unique times?
This was pretty much par for the course last year when I ordered my SR+. I found my VIN number via the source code workaround, called Tesla right afterwards, and was able to schedule delivery within 2 days (I am in California). It all happened very fast.

I was given a 5-9 week estimate back then, as well, and ended up waiting exactly 7 weeks.

Hopefully I get a delivery by mid December that way I can get it to Puerto Rico by years end, since I have to the ship it to Puerto Rico after getting it delivered in FL.
Hello Jriv, I ordered a regular SR+ on the same date as you on Oct 30. But wanted to ask you how long it takes the shipping from FL to PR? I did the process from All Brand Auto as I was too lazy to do everything myself. Thanks in advance!

Hello Jriv, I ordered a regular SR+ on the same date as you on Oct 30. But wanted to ask you how long it takes the shipping from FL to PR? I did the process from All Brand Auto as I was too lazy to do everything myself. Thanks in advance!
Hi! Well it depends. I am not sure how they handle the process or how fast they move.
I bought my first Tesla 1.5 years ago and I hired a company to transport it from FL to PR. Once the car was delivered in FL it took 13 days to be ready for pickup here in the port of San Juan.
I sold the car 2 weeks ago and placed the order for the new one. Do you care to share how much All Brand is charging to handle the process?
Btw, if you have any doubts or questions send me a DM.

Hi! Well it depends. I am not sure how they handle the process or how fast they move.
I bought my first Tesla 1.5 years ago and I hired a company to transport it from FL to PR. Once the car was delivered in FL it took 13 days to be ready for pickup here in the port of San Juan.
I sold the car 2 weeks ago and placed the order for the new one. Do you care to share how much All Brand is charging to handle the process?
Btw, if you have any doubts or questions send me a DM.
Hello, I found it very affordable as they charge 10% of the car's total cost. If I were to do it on my own, according to the mitesla page, it would cost me a little over half of it. In my case, it was 4k. If you were a customer, they would let you charge in their Wall Connector, located in Bayamon, PR, for free. Another reason was that they take care of the loan process in my case leasing as I am looking to change the car every four years.

I believe this will all change once Tesla opens their service site at Hato Rey, but until then, we are struggling with ways (manual, dealer) to get the cars and insurance for these cars cheaper here. In my case, the insurance will be a bundle of one of my houses, wife's car, and the Tesla for $1700 a year, which I find too high.

Order date: 10/31/20
M3P Trim: White / Black interior
FSD Y/N: N
Del Location: Florida
Orig Delivery est: 12/5 to 12/31
Last notification/msg : 11/10 - "expect del in 4 - 7 weeks"
New Del est: 12/8 to 12/29
Orig Del est still visible: No change, still shows 12/5 to 12/31
VIN issued: N
Page source search find: N

Black Black FSD M3P
Orig Order: March 2020
10/13: Declined 2020 VIN
10/16: Order modified for 2021 VIN
11/18: 5K grant expired
11/19: 2-5 weeks SoCal

Will postpone until next quarter - 5K grant expired yesterday :(.

Anybody want to take this VIN?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-163016_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20201119-163016_Messages.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 81