Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered: 10/17/20
Specs: M3P, W/W, FSD
Initial Est.: 11/21/20-12/19/20
Current Est.: 11/26/20-12/19/20
Received two text messages, newest one says: 2-4wks.
Vin: No

* Spoke with customer service via phone yesterday and told to expect a Vin # within the first 10 days of December.

They were very confident about delivery before Christmas.

Just been chatting with Tesla to see if I could get an update of my performance order here in Norway. Ordered 31st October with expected delivery in December. Just been told I will not receive my car in December and now expected feb/March. I could have ordered the same spec car yesterday from inventory that said in transit. Do inventory car not get added to existing orders first before going into inventory?

Attachments

• 71AA3405-1ADC-4830-9183-9CDAB37142A2.jpeg
    71AA3405-1ADC-4830-9183-9CDAB37142A2.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 60
Los Angeles / Orange County Area
M3P White / White
Ordered Oct/06
System set 2020 VIN for Oct/17 Delivery but call to declined
Estimated Delivery: November 10 - December 08
(Page still shows old design)

Got Vin# today ~
Also received txt for schedule delivery !
Picking up Monday
Morning :rolleyes:
VIN# 5YJ3E1ECXMF849XXX
(Account page still shows old 2020 model design tho)

Just been chatting with Tesla to see if I could get an update of my performance order here in Norway. Ordered 31st October with expected delivery in December. Just been told I will not receive my car in December and now expected feb/March. I could have ordered the same spec car yesterday from inventory that said in transit. Do inventory car not get added to existing orders first before going into inventory?
Weird, it should be.
I talked to Erudita at Tesla Skøyen, she was really helpful.

I went with standard white with black interior as wanted the total opposite to my model X which is black with white interior so I have a bit of Ying and yang
Weird. Definitely call your sales rep, ask to speak to your rep if you get a random one (or ask for Erudita), tell them you want the first available refresh.
Also, knowledge seems to be very variable among the sales and delivery reps, so just call again if you don't get a good answer.

Weird. Definitely call your sales rep, ask to speak to your rep if you get a random one (or ask for Erudita), tell them you want the first available refresh.
Also, knowledge seems to be very variable among the sales and delivery reps, so just call again if you don't get a good answer.
Where do I find the info for my sales rep? Or should I go into the Tesla showroom and speak to the advisor there?

my SA just called me , to check to see if i had any question or any concerns because she has not texted me lately . I said yeah , do i have a vin yet ... she said left me check for you ... ..... after she checks she says no ..... but i do see a delivery date of DEC 6th ... i said how is that and i dont have a vin ... she said it must mean you are getting a vin soon. i guess ill just wait ....:(