Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had mine updated to a more realistic Dec 7-13 here in Toronto. Which lines up with what the SA said a few weeks ago of delivery to Toronto on Dec 6.

Glad to be getting it, still excited.

But the most aggrevating part of this process is the realization that Tesla knew in early October that none of us would be getting a car until mid December. For sure. Some people from the last batch even called it, it's always a huge dump at the end of the quarter.

Despite that, they just completely failed to give an even remotely accurate timeline, even knowing for sure what it would be. Wouldn't even be hard to do. Probably a single SQL query would do the job.

I really hope that another car maker gets their act together and starts challenging Tesla on the tech front. Because until that happens Tesla will not improve their customer relations, and will just keep coasting on their technological edge.

i guess that would make you the first 2021 m3p owner in this forum ... congrats no one else has a vin yet for m3p

I do. 5YJ3E7EC3MF827xxx

I do not however, have a delivery date. The only thing Tesla will say to me is "during december". I stopped by a service center the other day to haul out some more info, and the only thing they gave me was that my car was expected in on the 16th of december. In like in what? Into belgium? Into Norway? Into Tesla in my city? God only knows :p

Reactions: MelsM3P
I do. 5YJ3E7EC3MF827xxx

I do not however, have a delivery date. The only thing Tesla will say to me is "during december". I stopped by a service center the other day to haul out some more info, and the only thing they gave me was that my car was expected in on the 16th of december. In like in what? Into belgium? Into Norway? Into Tesla in my city? God only knows :p
I also have a VIN assigned. Where did you get the ETA, and in which city are you taking delivery?