Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My estimate for delivery just changed again to 12/4-12/31 3 change this week lol. Still no VIN. Also, alameda county is now under stay at home order again I believe starting Sunday. However, the factory CAN STAY OPEN. so we should be good. But some people that work there may be affected. I don’t think this will cause to many issue but it’s possible. Just an FYI

Reactions: dalton108
I'm in NZ, Ordered 6th October, received VIN from SA on 24th November, car arrived in Auckland by container ship on 1st December, have received invoice, made payment and SA suggested delivery will be this week Wed/Thur or Friday, no locked in day/time yet.

EDIT: Order is M3P, Black on Black, build date on invoice was 26th November.

I'm in NZ, Ordered 6th October, received VIN from SA on 24th November, car arrived in Auckland by container ship on 1st December, have received invoice, made payment and SA suggested delivery will be this week Wed/Thur or Friday, no locked in day/time yet.

EDIT: Order is M3P, Black on Black, build date on invoice was 26th November.
wow, congrats. next, that car got shipped fast! wow. lastly, first I have heard of a VIN before the build date. I guess its not impossible as they're not in order anyway. but thats the first I have heard that happening. nonetheless, enjoy your M3P send us pictures!

I ordered my white M3P w/ black interior 10/31 in Orange County and my ETA hasn't changed from 12/12-12/31 since I received the ETA a week ago. Still no VIN Either.

My wife ordered a White LR Y a week before me and just now got her delivery window of 12/4-12/27, and also no VIN.

Doesn't seem apparent if there is any order in how they ship from Tesla.

What are you all considering your ETA? I ordered on October 17, and all my portal says so for is 5-9 weeks from order date.

Right on your complete a tasks screen. I've had this since day one. I ordered on October 17th as well. It was similar for my model Y order. You're not the only one I've heard that said they didn't have this though.

Attachments

• 6FD0D6D9-AD66-4BA1-8A65-78B695AD76EC.jpeg
    6FD0D6D9-AD66-4BA1-8A65-78B695AD76EC.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 86
Hi all. Here is my update. I placed my order 10/31, for delivery in Jacksonville, FL. Since the beginning the estimated delivery date was 12/05-12/30. This week, tuesday it changed to 12/16-12/26 but no VIN. On thursday a VIN was assigned and delivery date changed to 12/16-12/20. Today, I was contacted by SA and delivery was scheduled for 12/12.