Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondered which insurance company you went with and how much are you paying? I am going to order the same exact model. Thanks!
I only uploaded my current insurance. In California you only need to have current and then you can add the car later.
I have AAA but haven’t quoted the model 3 through them yet. I’ve heard their rates aren’t so good with Tesla. I may search for a separate policy or try out Tesla’s insurance then next year transfer all my other cars, house, umbrella etc to the lowest bidder.

Reactions: c4Lvin
I ordered from Lake Forest but apparently pick up from Costa Mesa. I'm scheduled for noon tomorrow since it was the earliest available but hoping to sneak in today if they'll let me.
That's my DC too! UGGH I can't take this anymore!

I was inspired by a Reddit thread and developed a script to run every 10 minutes and check for my VIN. When it discovers a VIN number, it'll text me. That way, I don't have to keep refreshing.

Reactions: inspace2020

I was inspired by a Reddit thread and developed a script to run every 10 minutes and check for my VIN. When it discovers a VIN number, it'll text me. That way, I don't have to keep refreshing.

Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

Software developer here. Care to share the script so I don’t have to write my own? “A good programmer is a lazy programmer”

My delivery dates were once 11/20-11/27. just keeps changing to longer and longer. sat at current date-12/14 for the last week or 2. just changed to 12/16-12/30. That original 5-8 week estimate is looking to actually be an 8-11 week wait. starting to become frustrating. likely would have just bought an inventory car if they had told me 11 weeks from the beginning.
Now now, you know damn well you’d be jealous of our heat pumps and satin trim come next Spring when we get them.

Reactions: wesgeo
Software developer here. Care to share the script so I don’t have to write my own? “A good programmer is a lazy programmer”
Do share...
download distill, it’s a google chrome attachment and you can have it monitor the section where the vin will show up and it will alert you of any changes. You can choose the refresh time as well.
I’ll share what I have when I get home. And yes, Distill is also great!

Ordered my White M3P in NJ on Nov 30. Originally got a delivery timeframe of Dec 10-31. Now it's moved back a bit to 13-31. Really concerned about picking up the car while it's running on summer tires. I was looking to order 19" rims and winter tires from Tirerack but they apparently don't have the new BT TPMS and they can't guarantee any of their 19" rims will fit on the 2021 M3Ps. I'm going to have to get the wheels and TPMS separately and have them mounted and balanced. I just have to hope that the weather the day of pick up is warm so I can take the car back safely so I can swap them out.

Ordered my White M3P in NJ on Nov 30. Originally got a delivery timeframe of Dec 10-31. Now it's moved back a bit to 13-31. Really concerned about picking up the car while it's running on summer tires. I was looking to order 19" rims and winter tires from Tirerack but they apparently don't have the new BT TPMS and they can't guarantee any of their 19" rims will fit on the 2021 M3Ps. I'm going to have to get the wheels and TPMS separately and have them mounted and balanced. I just have to hope that the weather the day of pick up is warm so I can take the car back safely so I can swap them out.

As someone who lives in Minnesnowta, I'm picking mine up with Summers as well. You'll be fine as long as there isn't snow or ice accumulated on the roads, if there is, just drive slow and take extra care.

I'm going with a set of Fast Wheels FC04 in 18x9 and putting on a set of Continental DW06 - these AWD tanks are good in the snow