Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol..yeah it’s crazy. I wouldn’t mind to much but instead of trading in my car to Tesla , I sold it privately and that was 2 month ago..lol

I drive a lot for work too , so sharing a car with my wife sucks..lol
Likewise. Sold my car a bit over a month ago. I've been working from home, luckily, but bumming rides off of people has not been great, and I'm not too keen on using Uber in a pandemic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-205136_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201207-205136_Chrome.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 76
This one will be our 8th. Hopefully we hold on to these two for a while.

My prior Dual motor w boost was totaled.
Oh wow sorry to hear that. We plan to hold on to these two for a while as our solar roof and power walls looks to be coming soon. I don’t see the need to get anything else until the maybe the 4680 cells and even then, it might be a model s.

Reactions: AtlantaMCR
This one will be our 8th. Hopefully we hold on to these two for a while.

My prior Dual motor w boost was totaled.
You know, I was considering red this go around. I still am actually. I just can’t really make my mind up. However with the white I will be doing stealth wrap which I don’t think looks good on red or blue personally but I’m just about 60/40 white to red. Lol.

Reactions: AtlantaMCR
I got a text today from the DC saying they are still waiting for a VIN to be assigned to my order before the end of the year. It also asked to reply if I would prefer to take delivery in 2020 or 2021. Obviously I said 2020 but got no confirmation back.
And this is what you call the first signs of Tesla slipping. Delivery dates are beginning to fall behind. Performance batches are slipping as well. East coast deliveries are getting extended. Still have hope tho, they can still definitely deliver a lot cars but these next two weeks will but important for timing. Night everyone talk to you tomorrow. Hopefully more people on the east coast have vins.

Reactions: CA4Fun
Estimated delivery moved from Today()-Dec 22nd to Dec 22nd-31st this morning...:( Ordered on 10/20, financing expires on 12/20.

It's now gone from...
11/24-12/22
11/24-12/1
12/16-12/28
Today()-12/22
12/22-12/31

First post

In Rochester, NY.
Ordered White M3P, black interior w/ FSD on 10/27. Originally 5-9 weeks now showing 6-10 weeks.
Never received a text notifying me the VIN was assigned but it showed up in the my account yesterday @ 10AM and was insurable.
Still hoping for a December delivery.

Reactions: CA4Fun